Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx crazy monica xx - Feltham  (Read 1985 times)

27 review(s) for xx Sonja xx (21 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brownman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Started punting this summer, and this WG was the only negative so far.
Price: 50/hh
Raised both half and full hour rates by 10 quid since I saw her.

Location: New build flat near Feltham centre. Comms were quick over text.

Looks: Larger MILF body, has put on weight since her pictures, and has a belly too. Hair was cut short with a quiff at the time.

Service: Well to begin with gave her the paperwork, she left the room to stash it, and look a while to return, possibly talking to flatmate. SHe was friendly before I paid, but was noticeably colder and uninterested when she returned. Started off with OWO, I stood and her on her knees. Oral was ok, not a lot of suction, had better before. She did take my hands off her head which was annoying, considering she has buzzed hair so it's not like she has long hair to maintain.
Continued oral with me lying on the bed, and after a few minutes I asked for a condom so I could start pounding away. She looks at me with a look like I asked her to solve the problem of viable nuclear fusion, and then said "You want sex?" I was a little in shock at how absurd this question was, especially considering she is not a newbie at all. So this caused her to get really aggressive on my cock, until I came, basically ensuring that there would be no sex, considering how much time she wasted before we got started. I couldn't be arsed to argue at this point and just started to put my clothes on, while she laid on the bed just looking at me.
Conversation was difficult throughout, as her English is not great, even though she's been here for a few years. No way did she write her aw profile, her profile says "no rush service"  :dash: but she was smug at the end, which tells me she probably does it to a lot of guys who see her.

Overall a waste of my time, and no way would I see her again.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:45:57 pm by brownman »

Offline The_Don

More details would be good  :unknown:

Offline SamLP

Indeed more details.

I saw her twice a couple of years ago when she used to work in Kingsbury in the same flat as Alisa. She was a very good punt then, really enthusiastic and raunchy. She used to be £40/60 back then.

Offline advent2016

I still think 60 for swallowing BJ is good value. OK, she's a little BBW, poor English, but great fun. I've found her quite submissive. If I can't find anyone else, and I'm in the area, I give her a go.

Offline brownman

Sorry fellas, hit the post button by mistake, added in the rest now. She shares the flat with External Link/Members Only who I have yet to see.
Oh and Monica did do CIM but then spat it out onto my belly, then used wet wipes. I think swallow is extra
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:50:32 pm by brownman »

Offline The_Don

Sorry fellas, hit the post button by mistake, added in the rest now. She shares the flat with External Link/Members Only who I have yet to see.

Thanks for the update  :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for your bad punt OP..her and Cindy look horrors........you confirmed one........better luck next time.. :thumbsup: