Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever caught anything?  (Read 14218 times)

Offline Omadon2001

Whilst punting have you ever caught an STI from a SP?

This could include head lice, pubic lice as well as the obvious ones like chlamydia, herpes, HIV etc

Offline Derrick101

Rule 25 allows discussion of STI's as long as there are no allegations  :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

This could include head lice, pubic lice as well as the obvious ones like chlamydia, herpes, HIV etc

Why do you need to ask this question?

Offline Rondonumbanine9

This is interesting because if you’re sexual active with numerous civvies, it’s hard to really understand numerically how high the chances of you catching something is, obviously risk increases without protection but you are more likely to engage in that risk with a civvie. I’ve been in this situation when I was younger and caught Chlamydia.

With SP you already know they see a lot of people however usually they always use protection and are extra careful because of their job (this can of course not be the case).

I’ve never caught anything from a SP and I’m approaching 15 years of punting
Banned reason: Too far up his own arse to punt let alone contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jockerson

ive been unlucky i guess,

red light days, crabs twice and Scabies once.
internet days, got warts twice, once on my pubic area, had them frozen off and once on my bell end after a condom burst. Took one year to clear up as freezing and some cream that made me ill for weeks didnt work.

With a massage girl i was getting extras from, gonorrhoea.

and finally chlamydia from another burst rubber

:bomb:

Just herpes and aids to get and its a full house

and thats not punting with the dregs of society but it is over 25 years of fuckin hoors

Offline Marsh Mitch

internet days, got warts twice, once on my pubic area, had them frozen off and once on my bell end after a condom burst. Took one year to clear up as freezing and some cream that made me ill for weeks didnt work.

and thats not punting with the dregs of society but it is over 25 years of fuckin hoors

:hi:

Online Bonker

5 years ago, punting in Cambridge, I caught a perch. Put it under my feet, nearly fell off it.

Also caught crabs in Cromer. MFF pincer movement.

Offline pa5151

Nothing much. Gonorrhoea, chlamydia and warts in the last few years.

All from SA girls.

Offline LLPunting

From SPs including SA girls, I've caught Unspecified, Gon and Chlam via OWO less than a handful of times in 25+ years of punting.
I've caught more things from civvies over the years than I have from SPs and seeing as I've shagged only 10s of them compared to hundreds of SPs I'd say civvies are the worse health risk.

What have you caught OP?  Failing to share your woe is trollish.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 06:38:43 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Nothing much. Gonorrhoea, chlamydia and warts in the last few years.

All from SA girls.

Were these SA girls actually SPs plying their trade or deluded civvies who thought they weren't prostitutes?

Offline Nagilum

Ironically, nothing from WG's but have from Civvies!

Offline Billy no mates

No, I have never caught anything.

A few years ago in Manchester, I saw a girl, who contacted me a couple months after, telling me she had a mouth sti.

I respected her so much for taking the time to contact her previous customers to ensure they were informed.

I don’t want to name her, but that was my first trip to the clinic and I got the all clear.

Offline funfungoodguy

No, I have never caught anything.

A few years ago in Manchester, I saw a girl, who contacted me a couple months after, telling me she had a mouth sti.

I respected her so much for taking the time to contact her previous customers to ensure they were informed.

I don’t want to name her, but that was my first trip to the clinic and I got the all clear.
That must be a one off as WG's are notorious deniers of having passed on any sort of infection.

Offline Redpunter

Sounds like the stable door was closed too late or am I overthinking  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline pantywetter

Here are my honest numbers...

300+ WGs - 1 Chlamydia
2 One night stands - 1 Chlamydia

I’m the same, hardly shagged any civies due to long term relationships.

Crazy.

Think we have a pattern looking at the above! 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 07:06:42 pm by vspanties »

Offline Omadon2001

From SPs including SA girls, I've caught Unspecified, Gon and Chlam via OWO less than a handful of times in 25+ years of punting.
I've caught more things from civvies over the years than I have from SPs and seeing as I've shagged only 10s of them compared to hundreds of SPs I'd say civvies are the worse health risk.

What have you caught OP?  Failing to share your woe is trollish.

I've never caught anything "STI" wise - just (I think ( chickenpox from my first ever punt

Although, I must add, I suffer from a degree of health anxiety and I'm always worried I may have something. I get tested a couple of times per year and it's never shown anything positive
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 10:35:23 am by Omadon2001 »

Offline cotton

Dont forget Syphillis - apparently on the rise in the UK.
Its very easy to let your guard down with civvies , last year i fucked just 1 civvie (bareback) and got gonnorhea.
Also had scabies which is a right nightmare  :yahoo:

Offline pa5151

Were these SA girls actually SPs plying their trade or deluded civvies who thought they weren't prostitutes?

Deluded civvies.

Offline unclepokey

I've had a couple of experiences of a broken condom and nothing adverse arose then. The first time I was more shocked to see what looked like a garden slug as I withdrew. The lady knew exactly what it was and reassured me.

Also I confess there was a time when I revisited a woman after a break of several years and we were both so glad to see each other that neither of us realized that I'd slid into her uncovered.
(At least I didn't realize and she never protested). When after 15 minutes or so of thrusting I suddenly realized I'd not rubber-ed up I apologized wholeheartedly. But she was very good about it and we continued but not to completion.

So far I've not had any problems thank goodness.

I've had a skin tab taken off my willy and I've an encapsulated cyst on my scroat which is totally benign, Neither are attributed to sexual congress with anyone but I am always very careful.   

Online myothernameis

Guessing your caught something

Offline OakTree

I caught crabs of a civvie once but so far nothing off a WG.

Online scutty brown

5 years ago, punting in Cambridge, I caught a perch. Put it under my feet, nearly fell off it.

there's a book about the Cromer Crab Wars
External Link/Members Only

and an opera 
External Link/Members Only

Offline Southwestborder

Trichomoniasis recently off a wg I saw

Offline Redpunter

Trichomoniasis recently off a wg I saw

Now thats too much information the Dictionary is going to be visited  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline mradventures

from a wg? perhaps some thrush from owo, but i snogged her too plenty and my mouth didnt go icky...

from a handful of civvies, chylmidia, UTI and a gentile wart in my pee hole, from the same girl the last two. i tend to spray abit when i piss now  :thumbsdown: from when they froze it off.

oh and ive had smell transfered onto me too. which isnt good when thats not a pleasent smell... (also from civvie)

Offline Dipper

A lesson to us all :scare:

Myself.... just civvy crabs, pre punting/internet era. Horrible fuckin things.

Offline what-a man

Chlamydia twice with girls from SA but none from WGs.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
Well as a wg I going to join this if thats OK this is an important subject and one I think should be more openly discussed,  not in a judgmental way but in a constructive one, I'm hopeful that this doesn't shoot me in the foot so to speak.

I have had 1 dose of gonorrhea in 2017, it had to be from a client as I hadn't been in any civvie relationship or encounter.

I also before anyone jumps in with it, had not engaged in BB with any client so quite how it transferred while not a mystery (hands, mouth, bodily fluids etc) is still bad luck considering I'm always careful about the wet bits getting togetherbefore the cover is on, or as careful as one can be.

Got picked up in my routine screening as I had absolutely no symptoms, antibiotics and a couple of weeks off work and thankfully nothing since.

I have had thrush once or twice when I've had to take antibiotics for tonsillitis but I know I'm susceptible to that so always have treatment in stock and don't work while I'm taking medication or until I know I'm clear.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 12:55:16 am by MissWolf »

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

Punting for 22 years, well if you count the last 12 months and I’ve not punted. Two condoms split, one on a street girl from Bristol and one on a Welsh las on AW. All clear on both occasions. Used to have loads of OWO on street girls 15 years ago and again caught nothing. Been lucky but also get tested every 6 to 12 months.

Offline Omadon2001

OP here!

There seems to be a concensus amongst some that, because I asked the question, I have caught something and that I've "shut the stable door now the horse as bolted"

This is not the case.

I've made a few contributions to this thread and let me reiterate, I suffer from health anxiety. I've just paid, privately, over £200 to have a full STI check (blood and urine) and all have come back clear.

Pursuing the hobby that we do obviously comes with health risks - however small. I'm glad that a WG has responded to give her side of the story.

I once visited a EE who had so many warts on her genitals it was difficult to actually see her "normal" skin. Needless to day I didn't go near her.

I'm in a relationship and that makes me extra cautious. As I'm sure you're all aware, you can pick up things just by touch (crabs, warts) and these are things that condoms won't protect against.

Certainly, if I were not in a relationship, I'd be a lot less concerned about catching something and take a few more risks

Offline Omadon2001

As an addition to my above post, just over 20 years ago I decided to give up punting (it didn't work) and after punting for sex for over 10 years I thought I'd do few things I'd yet to do.

I looked at a review site that was available at the time, and found great reviews of a Finnish girl who worked at parlour in Edinburgh. I made a booking and went to see her.

She was gorgeous. Apart from Vanilla sex she gave me, and I gave her uncovered oral. I was never keen on the taste of my partners pussy but this Finnish SP tasted beautiful.

Shortly after leaving the parlour the realisation hit me that I could have caught something. This was despite punting with some less than clean street girls over the previous years.

I remember, foolishly, going into Burger King to get some fries in the vain hope that the salt would kill anything in my mouth and throat.

I researched STI's (for the first time) and was mortified at how many there were and all of the symptoms.

I started counting down the days to see if anything would show. However, a week later, I got a sore throat. This was a sign of oral Gonnerhea.

I shat myself and booked myself into the local Gum clinic ASAP. They told me that HIV wouldn't show for 3 months.

I think, during that time, I got a rather large amount of grey hairs on my head but, luckily, everything came back clear. The sore throat was just a normal, seasonal, bug

Since this instance I've always been paranoid and take the utmost care to ensure that, as much as possible, there's very little risk of infection.

Offline Doc Holliday

I've made a few contributions to this thread and let me reiterate, I suffer from health anxiety.

The pandemic must have been very challenging for you? Yet you have punted during recent months during a second large wave of the virus?

Online scutty brown

As an addition to my above post, just over 20 years ago I decided to give up punting (it didn't work) and after punting for sex for over 10 years I thought I'd do few things I'd yet to do.

I looked at a review site that was available at the time, and found great reviews of a Finnish girl who worked at parlour in Edinburgh. I made a booking and went to see her.

She was gorgeous. Apart from Vanilla sex she gave me, and I gave her uncovered oral. I was never keen on the taste of my partners pussy but this Finnish SP tasted beautiful.

Shortly after leaving the parlour the realisation hit me that I could have caught something. This was despite punting with some less than clean street girls over the previous years.

I remember, foolishly, going into Burger King to get some fries in the vain hope that the salt would kill anything in my mouth and throat.

I researched STI's (for the first time) and was mortified at how many there were and all of the symptoms.

I started counting down the days to see if anything would show. However, a week later, I got a sore throat. This was a sign of oral Gonnerhea.

I shat myself and booked myself into the local Gum clinic ASAP. They told me that HIV wouldn't show for 3 months.

I think, during that time, I got a rather large amount of grey hairs on my head but, luckily, everything came back clear. The sore throat was just a normal, seasonal, bug

Since this instance I've always been paranoid and take the utmost care to ensure that, as much as possible, there's very little risk of infection.

Next time wear a condom on your head

Offline Colston36

Gonorrhoea once and Chlamydia 55 years ago from a 17 year old. Nothing since

Online scutty brown

Gonorrhoea once and Chlamydia 55 years ago from a 17 year old. Nothing since

Even then you were old enough to be her father.........

Offline Omadon2001

The pandemic must have been very challenging for you? Yet you have punted during recent months during a second large wave of the virus?

Yes it has been a challenge. 5 days since my last punt and I'm quietly counting the days to see if I show symptoms.

Maybe I'm paranoid but I have been wearing a KN95 mask that affords the wearer some protection and I insist the SP wear one too (which I provide for her in a new, sealed packet). I also insist a window is left open (even by a tiny amount)  and I've limited my bookings to just 15 minutes.

Before and after the punt I put "First Defense" up my nose to try and catch covid bugs and swill my mouth with a certain brand of mouthwash (containing an ingredient I can't spell as, in laboratory tests, this has been shown to kill covid 19)

Not 100% safe but a safe as I can make it using all the precautions I can.

Offline Dipper

Yes it has been a challenge. 5 days since my last punt and I'm quietly counting the days to see if I show symptoms.

Maybe I'm paranoid but I have been wearing a KN95 mask that affords the wearer some protection and I insist the SP wear one too (which I provide for her in a new, sealed packet). I also insist a window is left open (even by a tiny amount)  and I've limited my bookings to just 15 minutes.

Before and after the punt I put "First Defense" up my nose to try and catch covid bugs and swill my mouth with a certain brand of mouthwash (containing an ingredient I can't spell as, in laboratory tests, this has been shown to kill covid 19)

Not 100% safe but a safe as I can make it using all the precautions I can.

:lol: :lol:

Standby! We’ve a live one here.  :sarcastic:

Offline tesla

or if you are that paranoid you could just not punt until it's safe to do so

Offline Omadon2001

And, judging by the last two comments I'll just shut the f**k up, browse this site, make no contributions and keep my punting feedback to myself

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
And, judging by the last two comments I'll just shut the f**k up, browse this site, make no contributions and keep my punting feedback to myself

Now now don't be hasty you have to have a bit of a thick skin round here, they are not such a bad bunch really, you will get used to the ribbing, best to join in rater than flounce off  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

OP, when you say you suffer from health anxiety are you acknowledging that you have an irrational condition as diagnosed by a mental health professional?  If so then you know that if you re-read your previous few posts they are less to do with making a meaningful contribution and more about you expressing your personal issues. 
Refusing to accept that your irrationality needs to be taken less seriously by yourself as a means of reconditioning yourself to a more "normal" response means that you are refusing to "get better".  Throwing a strop is a further issue that you need to re-reckon with yourself as part of your path back to a more rational self.
THE BIGGEST favour you can do yourself is to seek professional counselling because if you have an anxiety and you still punt during a resurging pandemic then you probably also have anxiety about other things (e.g. intimacy, sex, loneliness)

Offline Paris69

20 years of dabbling; some years much more active than others.
Never caught anything...... Yep, I have been lucky.

Some incidents for context.
A one-off (aged 20). 1981, drunk and BB in a Barbados brothel. I had no idea tbh about 'prostitution' but i walked away unscathed, as did my drunken mate.

3 years ago. With my Eastern European, 1 year long, SB, we went condom-less after 2 months.
At the end of the year i ditched her; then she told me i needed an AIDS test. Got the necessary and was all clear. I think it was her being a bitch tbh as she went from a life of luxury to renting a bedroom (in an area of Surrey).

My latest SB (Thai). We went condom-less after 6 weeks. Our 'relationship' lasted a while on/off... Just ended it with her and am 'poss' taking on a Chinese girl (time will tell).
Again... Nothing in the way of STI's or anything else for that matter.

I consider myself 'careful' but not obsessional; which is strange in context given my OCD   :unknown:

« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 03:11:30 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline S.X. MacHine

Over ten years of punting, I’ve once caught molluscum. It’s small pimples on your genitalia. Applied a liquid called Moludab supplied by Dr. Amazon. All sorted in a couple of weeks, never to return.

Offline Paris69

Over ten years of punting, I’ve once caught molluscum. It’s small pimples on your genitalia. Applied a liquid called Moludab supplied by Dr. Axxxxxx. All sorted in a couple of weeks, never to return.

This is what happens when you have sex with promiscuous Marine Organisms   :D
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline LLPunting

20 years of dabbling; some years much more active than others.
Never caught anything...... Yep, I have been lucky.

Some incidents for context.
A one-off (aged 20). 1981, drunk and BB in a Barbados brothel. I had no idea tbh about 'prostitution' but i walked away unscathed, as did my drunken mate.

3 years ago. With my Eastern European, 1 year long, SB, we went condom-less after 2 months.
At the end of the year i ditched her; then she told me i needed an AIDS test. Got the necessary and was all clear. I think it was her being a bitch tbh as she went from a life of luxury to renting a bedroom (in an area of Surrey).

My latest SB (Thai). We went condom-less after 6 weeks. Our 'relationship' lasted a while on/off... Just ended it with her and am 'poss' taking on a Chinese girl (time will tell).
Again... Nothing in the way of STI's or anything else for that matter.

I consider myself 'careful' but not obsessional; which is strange in context given my OCD   :unknown:

If you're not being screened for HIV every say 6 months as a matter of course whilst punting then you need to do more than "get a test" when a girl tells you "you need an AIDS test".  Go read up on HIV, how soon it might take to manifest and how long it can take for you to test positive.  "One and done" does not clear you.  Fingers crossed you are indeed clear.

Offline B4bcock

This is what happens when you have sex with promiscuous Marine Organisms   :D

I shagged a skanky bird once and caught chirpies.  She'd clearly had a cockatoo before mine.  Worst thing, though, it was untweetable.

TAXI !

Offline Whiteknight

Never for 20 years, always OWO, and some BB back in the old days with a few regulars.

Fairly safe with well established escorts.  Never trust those on Seeking Arrangement or Tinder sites.

Offline Marsh Mitch

I know how it feels ..been there
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:09:23 pm by Marsh Mitch »

Offline winkywanky

Dressed or undressed?