Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why so Many, Brazilian,Romanian WG's?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline 0mard3000

Just curious as to why there's so many Brazilian, Romanian, Hungarian and Polish wg's?

Jas1975

I think it's the lovely UK weather, the people of the world just want to experience it.....

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Basically because anyone who feels like just wandering into the UK can do so. No work permit, no Visa, no check on what you are doing, nothing.
Bearing in mind how many must be illegally here, how many do you think get GUM clinic checked?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just curious as to why there's so many Brazilian, Romanian, Hungarian and Polish wg's?

Easy answer, they are third world countries so UK rates are very attractive to them.  :hi:

Offline Chorley

Hi all.
First time poster here
I don't know about Romanian WG's, as I've always swerved them due to the appalling rep. I'd guess as others have said, Romania's largely full of poverty and pretty much sod all else?
I know Brazilian's can claim Italian passports as there's some arrangement between the two countries.
Bottom line is of course the income they can make compared to back home.

Whitesocks

Trafficking. Some of these girls 'pimped' for sure.
Also familiar with Roma girls claiming to be Italian too.

Offline Turtle1

Basically because anyone who feels like just wandering into the UK can do so. No work permit, no Visa, no check on what you are doing, nothing.
Bearing in mind how many must be illegally here, how many do you think get GUM clinic checked?

:dash:

sean70

OP simples. Plenty of £££ here compared to "home", UK has a rep for punters who will pay decent wonga even if your but ugly (sorry chaps) and reasonably easy access so even if your visit is restricted due to immigration protocol we will normally grant some shit like 3 months or something that's enough for the WG to go home with a fat purse!.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hi all.
First time poster here
I don't know about Romanian WG's, as I've always swerved them due to the appalling rep. I'd guess as others have said, Romania's largely full of poverty and pretty much sod all else?
I know Brazilian's can claim Italian passports as there's some arrangement between the two countries.
Bottom line is of course the income they can make compared to back home.

There is no arrangement  :dash: some white brazilians have Italian heritage while others have portuguese heritage so it's easy to get passports from those countries and since they are part of the EU they can freely travel to the uk  :hi:

Offline peter purves

There is no arrangement  :dash: some white brazilians have Italian heritage while others have portuguese heritage so it's easy to get passports from those countries and since they are part of the EU they can freely travel to the uk  :hi:

Ahh I was always wondering what was going on here especially as I have not seen any claim German descent.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Ahh I was always wondering what was going on here especially as I have not seen any claim German descent.

The germans are probably from ex nazis even though most of those scumbags settled in Argentina. The German brazilians will have a more european look to them similar to Gisele who looks more German, then you have Italian brazilians like Felipe scolari or Felipe Massa also the state you live in also plays a big part.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:18:18 pm by Brazilian Martian »

vt

I'm glad they've come here, I've had lots of fun with attractive girls from all these countries!  :cool:

I love the fact that nice girls come here and do lots of adventurous stuff for ££ that they wouldn't dare to do at home.  ;)

mcgee121

I'm glad they've come here, I've had lots of fun with attractive girls from all these countries!  :cool:

I love the fact that nice girls come here and do lots of adventurous stuff for ££ that they wouldn't dare to do at home.  ;)

Nice girls?  Most of them are hustlers.

vt

Due to the low birth rate in Italy, the government have been quite keen to dish out Italian passports to descendents of their Diaspora to encourage them back. Having one Italian parent is enough to get one. This article suggests that half a million Brazilians are in line have their right to Italian citizenship recognised, so it's no surprise that many have done so, as it gives them rights of residence in any EU country, not just Italy.

External Link/Members Only

vt

Nice girls?  Most of them are hustlers.

Yeah I know, I've met some of those too, but I still have some faith in human nature!  :)