Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PaulNLouise  (Read 1207 times)

Offline fluffer

Hi guys,

I'm trying to arrange a session with Paul and Louise, but there's no mobile contact details.
I've tried emailing, but they're not picking it up yet.

Does anyone have a contact number they could PM me please?

A

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
from memory they only seem guys with adultwork feedback hence no number x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline brianthedog21

They have not logged on to AW since 6th February.

As Rebecca said they only see those with AW feedback. If you have AW feedback and you see they have logged on to AW there is obviously something about you that makes them not want to see you. But as I said they haven't logged on since Tuesday so maybe they are away for a few days?

I have always found communication from them to be great.

Good luck!

Offline brianthedog21

Hi Fluffer,

I dont want to start sounding like Virtualwaster, but I just looked at your posts

Only looked at first page, 25 posts, of those 23 were questions. Other two were not contributing. I know its not all about reviews, but I think you should try and actively contribute more.

A question for you all........... Am I being harsh?  :hi:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Agree Brianthdog and also agree with VW's sentiments, why should we busy ourselves responding to questions raised by Ops who contribute fuck all to the site.

Offline Chatte Noir

Mind you , I don’t know much about that sort of weird shit anyway  :dancegirl:

Offline brianthedog21

Agree Brianthdog and also agree with VW's sentiments, why should we busy ourselves responding to questions raised by Ops who contribute fuck all to the site.

I should say I agree with VW sentiments. He puts it bluntly, but sometimes thats the best way to say it to some people.

I think if you contribute a bit, people are more inclined to share information and offer help :)

Yanusmc

Hi Fluffer,

I dont want to start sounding like Virtualwaster, but I just looked at your posts

Only looked at first page, 25 posts, of those 23 were questions. Other two were not contributing. I know its not all about reviews, but I think you should try and actively contribute more.

A question for you all........... Am I being harsh?  :hi:

It would be good if there was a facility  to highlight the leeches

Cornish sub

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:35:38 pm by Cornish sub »

vw