Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&HornyHannah82 in Manchester  (Read 1031 times)

18 review(s) for Hot&HornyHannah (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had this lass in my hotlist for quite some time. She has huge feedback on aw and reviewed by many on here.

Comms.... emails exchanged and replied to promptly. I could have done with venue details earlier than when she passed on the info but maybe that's a time wasting diversion for her. Reassurances from trusted members meant I had no real worries, she's as genuine as it gets.

Looks... loads of pictures on her profile, none are shopped or pissed about with. She's a nice looking lass with a friendly, civilised manner.

Venue... great discreet venue with plenty of out of eye shot parking. A little too far in my punting window if I'm honest, this dictated a fairly rushed punt for me.

The action... I'm met and shown in by Hannah dressed normally, I shower whilst she changes into her "working" attire ha ha.

Very deep French kissing abounds, followed by proper deep throat cock sucking, which turns to 69, 69 is excellent with her, she devours my cock and rims me with real gusto, whilst I go to town lapping her pussy and clit which has her exclaiming "I'm cumming", by the twitching and bucking I'm inclined to believe her, she climbs off and continues her oral attack on me, deep throat holds no fear or difficulty for this lass, neither does deep rimming.
On with best mates coat and we're podging reverse cg then regular cg (think more grind than squat) but with her oral technique being so good and her willingness to swallow, I request we return to the oral attack, no problem, she really does do deep throat well (she'll never have any worries with my modest pecker though ha ha), her oral technique has the desired effect and I pop with her lips on my taities and she swallows the lot without even a blink of the eye ha ha.

Cleaned up, quick natter and I'm on my way.

To sum up... She really is as raunchy as her profile and reputation states. She does everything in her likes list without argument and seems to like it too. I should have allowed a bigger punting window as my time constraints dictated a slightly hurried punt.

Would I recommend... you'll get what you ask for with this lass (if it's in her likes ofcourse) and she's clean with a good gaff punt in.

Would I return... maybe, the travelling to her gobbles up my punting window though.

Offline bigmc

Great review.  I saw her on Tuesday this week.  Not a lot to add to what has already been reported other than to say she keeps getting better and better.  I've seen her lots of times but this week was particularly filthy.  Saliva and tears as she choked herself on my cock.  Great stuff