Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs in or around Tunbridge Wells?  (Read 4365 times)

Neverspell

I'm just wondering what anyone's experience of punting in the Tunbridge Wells area has been like? I know most of the WGs in the area but tbh only a few are ever worthwhile... Anyone got a story to tell?

Offline Tailpipe

I'm just wondering what anyone's experience of punting in the Tunbridge Wells area has been like? I know most of the WGs in the area but tbh only a few are ever worthwhile... Anyone got a story to tell?

Post Codes TN14 and TN15 are punting grave yards.

You have to go maidstone or towards Gatwich , its been like that for 20 years ,its shit .  :hi:

Neverspell

Thanks TP, tn14 and 15 are pretty vacant, but I've had a few hits in the tn2 area tat were quite worthwhile, others less so... You'd think in this area there'd be more choice.

Offline Tailpipe

Thanks TP, tn14 and 15 are pretty vacant, but I've had a few hits in the tn2 area tat were quite worthwhile, others less so... You'd think in this area there'd be more choice.

Its a money area so yes its always surpised me that there is no descent ponys to be found.

Neverspell

Oh there are decent ponies to be found, as with all these things it's all about what you want. One WG who is beautiful and a great fuck is so so shy its painful - I've stopped seeing her. Another orgasmed so a aggressively loudly I'm sure the whole neighbourhood heard her- stopped seeing her too. As for the 'oriental' places- urgh, cheap and nasty.

That being said my latest is fantastic in everyway. I cannot be the only punter here, what's the story?

Offline JayGatsby

Would be nice to have some names to go with the descriptions

vt

Oh there are decent ponies to be found, as with all these things it's all about what you want. One WG who is beautiful and a great fuck is so so shy its painful - I've stopped seeing her. Another orgasmed so a aggressively loudly I'm sure the whole neighbourhood heard her- stopped seeing her too. As for the 'oriental' places- urgh, cheap and nasty.

That being said my latest is fantastic in everyway. I cannot be the only punter here, what's the story?

They sound fun...spill the beans!  ;)

Neverspell

sorry I haven't checked in on this for a while but its been a busy few weeks! the links are:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If anyone has any particular recommendations please let me know...

333Simon333

Has anyone seen Elle Rose from TW?
Sorry  I can't do the links  :dash:

Offline JayGatsby

sorry I haven't checked in on this for a while but its been a busy few weeks! the links are:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If anyone has any particular recommendations please let me know...

Ronnie is a barebacker - has done parties for Seneca Parties and her agency told me it was her when I queried it with them

Seneca PArties - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neverspell

Good job I only saw her a couple of times and was covered up. shame because she's totally gorgeous, but off the list now...

Sittingonmyknee

Hi would love to have the name of your shy WG?, I find it a big turn on

Offline rudolph hucker

Has anyone seen Elle Rose from TW?
Sorry  I can't do the links  :dash:

I'm booked to see her tomorrow in a hotel in TW, I'll let you know how it goes.

Happy hunting

Offline CBPaul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one tours Tunbridge Wells and seems top think she'll be touring there this week. Her authenticity has been debated a couple of times on here I think, never got the chance to meet her but when she is next back in my area I am determined too.

Offline Milky911

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl 18 months ago. She might have change or swapped. Pretty girl at the time.