Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx Ravenscourt Park  (Read 1281 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline MrChen

Saw Katalina in the last week

Contacted her via Whatsapp about 1 hour before for a 1230pm appt for 30 mins.

Paid £90 + £20 for CIM

Services received: FK, OWO, allowed to finger her, RO, Covered Sex in multiple positions and CIM

Location: Less than 5 mins walk from Tube Station. Flat above a shop. Functional and clean.

Girl: Slim, super fit body brunette. Small, perky tits with very prominent nipples. A beautiful bum to die for. Pretty face with lovely blue eyes and nice kissable lips.

Action: Was slightly wary from previous reports about her manner but she seemed really cheerfula and happy with me. Knocked on the door and was greeted by Katalina in her lingerie. She looked much much better than I was expectiing. She asked me to take my shoes off, wash my hands and my dick....he he. Pretty sure shower was available but had just left home after a shower.

Walked behund her up the stairs to the bedroom. Awesome view of her very nice shapely and toned ass. Was getting hard immediately. Cash exchnaged hands in the room and she started with FK (no real DFK). I was able to roam with my hands over her body including gentle fingering.

She knelt in front of me and started some very deep and varied OWO. She has great technique and does not use hands. Moved to the bed for more OWO and fondling her breasts and more fingering of her pussy. Felt the sap rising and asked to do reverse O. She smelt good and tasted great. Got very wet but she was careful to move herself around to stop from cumming.

Condom on, no lube and she started on top. Super tight! FK continued while she rode me. Then missionary where she rubbed her clit and doggy and back to missionary again. For the finale i asked her to lie on her side to give me OWO while I fingered her pussy and rubbed her breasts and nipples. Had a great CIM finish. Quick clean up and she was quite smily and chatty afterwards.

Would recommend and will definitely return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online tantraman

Girl: Slim, super fit body brunette. Small, perky tits with very prominent nipples. A beautiful bum to die for. Pretty face with lovely blue eyes and nice kissable lips.

... as per photos collected here :music: