Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking of seeing a new profile that's popped up in Southampton - am I crazy?  (Read 2236 times)

Offline madmania

Got another opportunity to punt coming up and for some reason have been tempted by this girl:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She definitely not the type of WG I normally go for being older, chunkier and short hair. Typically I'm all about the gorgeous young things. I just find myself not seeing a single other profile that peaks my interest in Southampton who doesn't cost silly amounts and caters to my kinks :thumbsdown:

Also, are anyone else's alarm bells ringing about this profile? I can't quite put my finger on it but something seems off. Maybe I'm just getting paranoid.

Anyway cheers for your input lads! :hi:

Offline Derrick101

She's a verified account, but your right... Something dodgy. Looks a bit 'druggie' to me, but I could be wrong. Personally, I wouldn't touch it with HP's.

Offline nigel4498

That one came up in my searches too but like you something doesn't seem right.
Sometime profiles like this pop up and after a few days they disappear only to reappear somewhere else.
Going by the two profile photos I wouldn't bother.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 03:25:41 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Derrick101

Sometime profiles like this pop up and after a few days they disappear only to reappear somewhere else.
Don't those ones tend to be selling PG's and movies Nigel? This ones got neither, and only been up 3  days. Nevertheless, I still wouldn't bother myself.

Offline wylie anchor

She used to be on AW as xxannabellxx.
Saw her about 4 years ago, was ok, picture fairly accurate.
 :hi:

Offline DrConners

Don't think you crazy Lord Mania - braver than most - another TOFTT I see.

Spunki's right, she had a profile before on AW - I looked at her profile several times but she wasn't in my catchment area at the time so I never booked her. The short hair kinda put me off anyway.

I have to say that's some pretty atrocious wording on her profile :

love anythink to wet massarges to b tired up

I've never had the opportunity to tired someone up before, I am pretty handy changing bike & car tyres though - Skills that might come in handy here  :sarcastic: I know your not going to be judging her writing prowess obviously.

Seriously though she looks filthy & your a kinky bastard , rates are reasonable & seems up for quite a few activities -  a defo candidate for TOFTT - Have at it  ;)

Here's a review of her from her previous AW profile by Hantsolo :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120464.msg1375194#msg1375194

Offline Zimbaman

Looks ill to me... got to be honest I wouldn’t go near. Good luck if you do go for it though...  :hi:

Offline madmania

Thanks for all the advice and opinions folks :)

Glad I wasn't the only one getting funny vibes from this one. Although thanks for the info spunki and for the old review Dr C! That has definitely helped alleviate concerns that at least she'll be real and unlikely to murder me :D

I reckon I'll give her a ring and see what she sounds like on the phone. If she sounds okay and not drunk/drugged I'll probably give her a chance.

I have to say that's some pretty atrocious wording on her profile :

I've never had the opportunity to tired someone up before, I am pretty handy changing bike & car tyres though - Skills that might come in handy here  :sarcastic: I know your not going to be judging her writing prowess obviously.

:lol:

Hopefully she's just a bit thick, as you say it's not really her intellect that I'm going for :D

Either way guys I'll feedback as to how it goes :thumbsup:

Offline j5554

Yeah I'm pretty sure she's legit. Works out of Ocean Village sometimes or Woolston. I'd contacted her before but thought against it in the end. One thing I will say, for those who like to avoid such a situation, she messages your number randomly when you haven't approached her first. Just a warning!

Offline madmania

Yeah I'm pretty sure she's legit. Works out of Ocean Village sometimes or Woolston. I'd contacted her before but thought against it in the end. One thing I will say, for those who like to avoid such a situation, she messages your number randomly when you haven't approached her first. Just a warning!

Wow, you weren't kidding about the unsolicited messages :scare:

Booked her yesterday for a few days time after speaking on the phone (she sounded okay) but this morning I woke to 3 back to back messages asking if I wanted to do today instead.

Not on and gave me real bad vibes so I cancelled :thumbsdown: Although I will add she was cool about it and didn't go apeshit like a lot of prossies do in that situation.

I've decided to go with a gorgeous young Rom instead for my classic two hour split GFE/domination combo session. What can I say, I like what I like :D

Fingers crossed it's a good time and as usual will feedback on how it went!

Thanks once again all :hi:

Offline Chooser

Can't wait for review. It would be fantastic to have a reliable good service providing Rom in Southampton area. I'm sure there must be one out there somewhere?  :hi:

Online timsussex

which pic ?

one shows a tattooed right arm  with a nasty bruise -  the other plain - so either one is old or not her ?

Offline wylie anchor

I think the pic without the tatoo is a mirror image, but face and body is how I remember, was 3-4 years ago tho  :hi:

Offline madmania

Holy shit. I have actually had the greatest punt in fucking existence! I cannot overstate how fucking happy I am right now :)

Like have any of you heard the song "The Day I Died" by Just Jack?

First off great song have a listen: External Link/Members Only

Second of all it really feels like that haha :D

Review will follow shortly - I'm avoiding writing it now because it would just be the fluffiest post-punt-elation EAS ridden shit.

But genuinely I don't see a way for my day to be improved  :dance:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:59:52 pm by madmania »

Offline nigel4498

You could have had £50 on Tiger Roll to win in the Grand National  :lol:

Offline madmania

You could have had £50 on Tiger Roll to win in the Grand National  :lol:

Very true!

Although no doubt all winnings would be spent on a return punt (or 3!) :D

Offline DrConners

Holy shit. I have actually had the greatest punt in fucking existence! I cannot overstate how fucking happy I am right now :)

Review will follow shortly - I'm avoiding writing it now because it would just be the fluffiest post-punt-elation EAS ridden shit.

When you've come out of a punt that's gone really well (which for you could mean your balls in a vice!!!  ;)  ) you sound like your still high off the endorphins! Example below :

Just had an amazing punt yesterday and if my review means others visit her and get great experience then I will be happy, in the same way I have taken from the experiences of others and enjoyed myself greatly :)

Not trolling I promise  :P - Well sounds like you has a great time. I'll look forward to the review in due course Mania - Cheers  :hi:

Offline j5554

Wow, you weren't kidding about the unsolicited messages :scare:

Booked her yesterday for a few days time after speaking on the phone (she sounded okay) but this morning I woke to 3 back to back messages asking if I wanted to do today instead.

Not on and gave me real bad vibes so I cancelled :thumbsdown: Although I will add she was cool about it and didn't go apeshit like a lot of prossies do in that situation.

I've decided to go with a gorgeous young Rom instead for my classic two hour split GFE/domination combo session. What can I say, I like what I like :D

Fingers crossed it's a good time and as usual will feedback on how it went!

Thanks once again all :hi:

Aha yeah, I mean I'm just a single guy mostly on my own so it wasn't so bad for me but I know others aren't in that same situation! She's literally the only out of many I've contacted that has ever done this.

Offline madmania

When you've come out of a punt that's gone really well (which for you could mean your balls in a vice!!!  ;)  ) you sound like your still high off the endorphins! Example below :

Not trolling I promise  :P - Well sounds like you has a great time. I'll look forward to the review in due course Mania - Cheers  :hi:

Haha thanks pal :) Think you're right about those endorphins! Regular life has once again started shitting on my day and brought my mood right down through the floor - back to normal :lol:

However I'm still getting a smile and a tingle in my pants when I think back to the weekend :D I'll do the review so time this week :thumbsup:

Aha yeah, I mean I'm just a single guy mostly on my own so it wasn't so bad for me but I know others aren't in that same situation! She's literally the only out of many I've contacted that has ever done this.

Same, it wasn't too big a deal for me either. Whilst I'm not single we don't live together so it's not so much an issue. Still, the lack of discretion did worry me enough to not go! If she is so unprofessional and unthinking in regard to comms then what else would she be unprofessional about? BB? :scare: :vomit:

Offline DrConners

However I'm still getting a smile and a tingle in my pants when I think back to the weekend :D I'll do the review so time this week :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it ............ kinda  ;) Hang in there  :hi:

Offline HawkG

I booked Annabell once. She cancelled at the last minute after I’d driven some way to get there. I don’t give them second chances to do that again, she’s on my blacklist

Offline DrConners

I booked Annabell once. She cancelled at the last minute after I’d driven some way to get there. I don’t give them second chances to do that again, she’s on my blacklist

Fair enough - What reason did she give you for the cancellation - if any ?

Offline HawkG

It was the usual prossie one. Kid/mum/whoever taken to hospital. Something you can’t really argue with in case it’s true. But a+e must be well chocka with hookers’ families.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Tried to book her for this weekend as she looks right up my street (ish). Closest to Jamie Lee Curtis yet!

Emailed for availability and extra info early one morning. Got a reply within minutes of the message being read. Replied with a couple of questions in the evening and she's not read them /  logged onto AW  since. Hey ho, will try again in the future.

Thanks to madmania for originally posting about her and to Doc Connors for the link to a review too. Cheers :).

Offline latecomer

Like have any of you heard the song "The Day I Died" by Just Jack?

First off great song have a listen: External Link/Members Only

Second of all it really feels like that haha :D

madmania, are you ready to share with us via a Review yet please?

Offline madmania

madmania, are you ready to share with us via a Review yet please?

Sorry, just been very busy with work and personal life - quite a few complications at the moment haha.

I'll write a review shortly, but the girl was Seductivee Sofia incase you were looking for a punt recommendation in the mean time :hi:

Offline olkingclancy

Hi Madmania
Thanks for telling us which Rom you saw even if you don't post a review
Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

Hi Madmania
Thanks for telling us which Rom you saw even if you don't post a review
Cheers  :thumbsup:

Might be advisable to read a few of Mania's reviews mate - he's a bit of a kinky sod - If your looking for a more, shall we say, regular sexual encounter she's not bad but vanilla. I know, I've fucked her. Looks like she's had a ridiculous set of bolt on tits since I saw her though.  :unknown:

There's a few reviews about her on here - just ignore the one by Health & Fitness, a now banned mulitple account moron with severe personality disorder(s)  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

goerge37

She seems to have gone from AW.

Offline Chooser

Just another scumbag Roma being moved around by Sergei methinks? It is really difficult finding a decent punt in Southampton at the moment.  :(

Offline Hantsolo

Just another scumbag Roma being moved around by Sergei methinks? It is really difficult finding a decent punt in Southampton at the moment.  :(

There's been no one in Southampton (or local towns) worth seeing for a while now. Have been saving my pennies as really can't be arsed with a shit shag.

Offline Derrick101