Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanna - good looking Romanian with basic service - Liverpool Street  (Read 1379 times)

73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (66 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline deg_dilemma

LinkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary: Bittersweet. Stunning body, clean, sexy. Decent face, heavy make-up. Limited services. Definitely more professional prostitute than than GFE. Typical Rom attitude with timekeeping and rushing. Short-changed.

Comms: very good by text. Available at short notice and offered lots of timeslots. Possible dusty phone syndrome.

Location: Liverpool Street station, a few minutes walk to small side street. Reasonably discreet. Clean but very small room with few options for positioning.

Price: £160/hour.  Was out in 40 mins and that's with me trying to slow her down!

Services: All services covered. No GFE, no kissing at all, light boob sucking. Sex in various positions. HJ, OW. 

Ivanna herself: Says she is 27 years old - looks young, anywhere from 24 to 30. Probably size 8 with very well done boob job, nice and soft. Great figure. Decent looking face, good make-up. Dressed sexy. Good English. Friendly demeanour but keeps herself distant and professional throughout, so don't expect any 'connection' or any kind of intimacy other than the physical act. Be prepared for the Rom rush and the amateur drama routines.

The event:  
Arrived early and seems she was having a quiet day/week so was able to waltz in and begin right away. Welcome me in a sexy outfit but was told to keep quiet as the flat is tiny and another girl was in bedroom 2 with punter. Not offered a shower but had one at home just before anyway. Paid up £160 :cry: and undressed. We lied down and fondled and of course I was hard right away. She wanted to rush to OW but I slowed her down and asked her to lie back while I went down on her... she's clean and nice down there so no complaints! Then OW, for which she wiped me down before applying the 'dom. OW was OK, i positioned in front of the mirror to watch.

She has a set routine it seems, and likes to try and drive the action. It's like a script: OK, let's do this now. Lie down. Get on your back. Move this way blah blah blah. She will take direction if you ask her, but more than once I could see she didn't like to be told and she even rolled her eyes up at me! She won't let you get anywhere near her face for kissing, and she won't lick your balls - 2 big let downs for me.

So we went through the motions: cowgirl, missionary, doggy, then back to missionary to finish in the bag. She can take a reasonable pounding but isn't flexible so she couldn't get her legs over my shoulders for example. I enjoyed fucking her because she has a good body, but it was like fucking for fucking's sake, with zero feeling or emotion involved. And all along she's got this Rom drama going on: "come on baby, give me your cum, yes fuck my pussy, good boy!". 

The best part was doggy, she arched down and her arse looked fantastic as I pounded her from behind.

I had to stop and slow her down several times because I'd booked an hour and she was keen to have me done (one-pop by the way). I literally told her that I want to take it slow and don't want to rush.

An hour's booking but she had me out in 40 minutes.

Conclusion: I've been wanting to meet Ivanaa for a long time because her profile pics look amazing and she has good reviews here. In conclusion, I agree that she is fit, probably one of the best bodies out there, but unfortunately she is just that - a body - and not an experience or someone you could build rapport with. Of course, this might be just what you're looking for, and so in that I might just about recommend her as a P&D for 30 minutes if you can blow £100... don't bother with an hour as she will just rush you through anyway. At £160/hour she is pushing it for the very limited services. I won't be going back - there is plenty of choice in London and so I'll continue my hunt for cunt.

Offline Cee92

LinkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary: Bittersweet. Stunning body, clean, sexy. Decent face, heavy make-up. Limited services. Definitely more professional prostitute than than GFE. Typical Rom attitude with timekeeping and rushing. Short-changed.

Comms: very good by text. Available at short notice and offered lots of timeslots. Possible dusty phone syndrome.

Location: Liverpool Street station, a few minutes walk to small side street. Reasonably discreet. Clean but very small room with few options for positioning.

Price: £160/hour.  Was out in 40 mins and that's with me trying to slow her down!

Services: All services covered. No GFE, no kissing at all, light boob sucking. Sex in various positions. HJ, OW. 

Ivanna herself: Says she is 27 years old - looks young, anywhere from 24 to 30. Probably size 8 with very well done boob job, nice and soft. Great figure. Decent looking face, good make-up. Dressed sexy. Good English. Friendly demeanour but keeps herself distant and professional throughout, so don't expect any 'connection' or any kind of intimacy other than the physical act. Be prepared for the Rom rush and the amateur drama routines.

The event:  
Arrived early and seems she was having a quiet day/week so was able to waltz in and begin right away. Welcome me in a sexy outfit but was told to keep quiet as the flat is tiny and another girl was in bedroom 2 with punter. Not offered a shower but had one at home just before anyway. Paid up £160 :cry: and undressed. We lied down and fondled and of course I was hard right away. She wanted to rush to OW but I slowed her down and asked her to lie back while I went down on her... she's clean and nice down there so no complaints! Then OW, for which she wiped me down before applying the 'dom. OW was OK, i positioned in front of the mirror to watch.

She has a set routine it seems, and likes to try and drive the action. It's like a script: OK, let's do this now. Lie down. Get on your back. Move this way blah blah blah. She will take direction if you ask her, but more than once I could see she didn't like to be told and she even rolled her eyes up at me! She won't let you get anywhere near her face for kissing, and she won't lick your balls - 2 big let downs for me.

So we went through the motions: cowgirl, missionary, doggy, then back to missionary to finish in the bag. She can take a reasonable pounding but isn't flexible so she couldn't get her legs over my shoulders for example. I enjoyed fucking her because she has a good body, but it was like fucking for fucking's sake, with zero feeling or emotion involved. And all along she's got this Rom drama going on: "come on baby, give me your cum, yes fuck my pussy, good boy!". 

The best part was doggy, she arched down and her arse looked fantastic as I pounded her from behind.

I had to stop and slow her down several times because I'd booked an hour and she was keen to have me done (one-pop by the way). I literally told her that I want to take it slow and don't want to rush.

An hour's booking but she had me out in 40 minutes.

Conclusion: I've been wanting to meet Ivanaa for a long time because her profile pics look amazing and she has good reviews here. In conclusion, I agree that she is fit, probably one of the best bodies out there, but unfortunately she is just that - a body - and not an experience or someone you could build rapport with. Of course, this might be just what you're looking for, and so in that I might just about recommend her as a P&D for 30 minutes if you can blow £100... don't bother with an hour as she will just rush you through anyway. At £160/hour she is pushing it for the very limited services. I won't be going back - there is plenty of choice in London and so I'll continue my hunt for cunt.

And once again, my motivation for the abstinence of Romanian Sp's is validated. They're like going to a super car museum. They're nice to look at but you never really get to drive them. Cheers op

Offline Devil4thrill

If booked for 30 mins she will ask you to cum in the first 10 mins.  :lol: