Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolly_High_Class - Uxbridge  (Read 1325 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6700766) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline defty

AW External Link/Members Only

£150 + 20 owo, so 170 total

Seems to be a few girls popped up in Uxbridge lately, maybe not the usual area for this, but its handy for me.  Sent a text and she was available straight away.   Easy to find block of apartments on the high street just 2 mins walk from the tube. 

Found my way in up the lift and into her place, handed over the money and went for a shower.  She's curvier than my usual type, but she's a desnt looking tanned Brazilian with a very nice pair of tits.  Back from the shower we had a quick chat before some full on dfk while standing at the end of the bed.  She then put one foot up on the bed to give access to her pussy and she was fine for some finger action.  Then she dropped to her knees and proceeded to owo which was excellent.  Her bj skills are very good, paid attention to shaft and balls.  On with condom and she got on top before I turned her over and came in the bag.  She offered a massage, but its not one of her skills.  She was happy to go another round and allthough I probably woudn't return she seems decent value in the current market and I'd keep her as a plan C. 

It's a weak positive as the extra 20 for owo wasn't clear from her profile or text message, it just seems to be a way to get extra cash.  She seems to be moving around London and was planning to move again, no idea where

Offline Stevelondon

It appears her way of getting extra cash is to put her fee up by a tenner for the hour.

I just can’t stand the extra £10 or £20 that gets asked for when you’re actually in the room.

Saying that. This SP does have it on her profile that some extras cost more.
Did you ask specifically for OWO when you texted. ?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 09:43:11 pm by Stevelondon »