Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Brooke near Heathrow  (Read 3043 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6751333) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
28 review(s) for DREAM JENNY GIRL (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 45 mins.

Comms - excellent, all text

Previous Profile Link - External Link/Members Only

Girl - Probably mid-20s, nice size 8 figure with enhanced boobs, around 5ft 5" and blond hair. Speaks good English and is very friendly, cheeky and easy to get on with. Face is on previous profile reviews but I found her look to be a little 'softer' (in a nice way) than the old pics suggest.

The place - near Novotel / McDonalds off the Bath Road. My first time to that specific place. Paid parking is available but it's tight 'cos there aren't a huge number of places. So plan to arrive early and with a few £ in change.

Services - FK, OW, fingering, HJ, sex. No OWO, no anal play.

The event - I had already showered so straight into the light FK and groping. Got naked and let her explore me with gentle teasing touches. Got her naked and adored her lovely trim body and (very well done) boobs. OW followed and then a range of HJ and fingering before going on to covered sex in 2 or 3 positions. She's willing and good. It was relaxed and enjoyable - I had a nice time.

I have been looking for a local regular since Mimi Sensual retired. I had a great connection with Mimi and would love to find someone like that again. I'm not quite sure if Jenny is the one but she was good and I'll pay her another visit soon for sure.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 05:48:46 pm by deg_dilemma »

Offline Veinspulser

No way for this price and no CIM OWO as well, LK only.
I use to fuck her regularly per while when she started at West Drayton in 2019 and OWO and DFK was included, only 20 extra for CIM... Lovely jubbly old days

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks for the review.

I saw her when she was operating out of her old profile. Would have been very keen to return if she still provided the same level of service.

Your review confirms what I was suspecting from the change to her likes list that she doesn't do OWO or CIM anymore.

I could still have been tempted to return if her kissing was as good, but from your review "light french kissing", I'm getting the impression she's not as enthusiastic with the kissing either. Real shame.

Offline deg_dilemma

Points taken.

Jenny had a good attitude and that in itself is a big positive from me.

But at a reasonable price-point I'm really struggling to find an alternative to Mimi Sensual (now retired) or Lisa Polish (who's in Maidenhead only once every 4 or 5 weeks). I have no faith in the hordes of Brazilian adverts that surround the area! It's hard when you just want that one regular go-to girl.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 10:55:16 am by deg_dilemma »

Offline Veinspulser

You sound like you want to get married soon  :dance:

Offline Nagilum

Not this cunt, if you book for an hour she only lets you shag her once and the second pop she only wants to suck you off. Check my review of her.

Offline golden bull

Seen her a few times when not bumped and always got multiple pops no issues. Last time I saw her she got rid of the useless maid and I had no issues getting ghosted but hard to find time to go that way.