Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dianah - Kensington & Chelsea - looks good  (Read 2770 times)

Offline Jonestown

This one is a fine looking girl, newly listed on AW, verification photo seems to tie in with the main photos, trim figure and attractive, but one tir the micro boob boys.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:42:34 pm by Jonestown »

Offline Jonestown

Christ, she has upped her rate from £150 to £180 in the time it took me to post the link.

Offline Bigboy247

Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline boardyhell

she certainly knows her worth considering she hasn't had one review

Offline Londonpunter30

She posts on backpage too.. always thought it was a bait and switch, but there's a verification pic on the profile.

Think it may end up being a crap service though

Offline Stalinator

It is too much money to take a punt on with no reviews.

Offline boardyhell

especially when the price of the goods goes up without sampling

Offline ss100

She offered me an hour for £150 but I only wanted 30 minutes and not paying £100 for an unknown.

Offline Bigboy247

Are the pictures really of her?
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Jonestown

Are the pictures really of her?

There is a verification photo that looks to be the girl in the main photos, so unless the whole thing is a bait & switch, i’d say its her - just too expensive though.

Offline Peterbry

On backpage her ad has 'a' levels listed, but that service is not listed on her AW profile. Contacted her via AW and she replied to say she doesn't offer 'a' levels. The discrepancy between services offered via backpage and AW is definitely making me think something is not right here.

Offline northlondonlad

going to see her , wish me luck

Offline stevieboi

No reviews, just started a profile and expensive as well.

Can choose other known/proven options.

Offline northlondonlad

Decent punt paid £150 for 1 hr , 2 pops ,dfk, contacted her from the phone number on the back pages add , asked about extras OWO is £30

she looks just like the pics .i was asked to take a shower when i arrived , i declined as i had just had one .i talked away the time tbh, there was more talking than intercourse , my fault . still popped twice , she's a nice girl and tight too:)

i am not gonna write a review because i didn't put her through her paces , i didn't even break a sweat

Offline Stalinator

So £180 an hour if you want OWO?

Kassanova

So £180 an hour if you want OWO?
180 an hour i want the f*cking lot! :angry:

Offline sunnyj

Decent punt paid £150 for 1 hr , 2 pops ,dfk, contacted her from the phone number on the back pages add , asked about extras OWO is £30

she looks just like the pics .i was asked to take a shower when i arrived , i declined as i had just had one .i talked away the time tbh, there was more talking than intercourse , my fault . still popped twice , she's a nice girl and tight too:)

i am not gonna write a review because i didn't put her through her paces , i didn't even break a sweat
Thanks OP.
Backpage as gone and AW profile accessing from Russia.
I did meet her at Rupert street, Soho before she was gone. To my surprise she charged £30 extra for DFK and other services are included. I paid £150 for one hour + £30 for DFK and didn't go for OWO (my preference).
I didn't get into any chat, it was full of action for most part of the time. She was tight and started getting wet after some pumping. She is not new but also not experienced.

Offline sunnyj

She told me that next she is going to Hong Kong. Did some search and found her profile

External Link/Members Only