Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Amanda - tall blonde Polish  (Read 7085 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone met her or seen her - am tempted to see her but want to be sure of her looks and service.

Thanks

mrhappypants

Offline kaj314

Offline PLeisure

Note the name on her 2nd AW feedback. Profile may have been sold on...

FlyingBreadMan

Note the name on her 2nd AW feedback. Profile may have been sold on...

I suspect she is house/flat mates with Veronica.

I may check her out and see for my self what she is all about.

FlyingBreadMan

mrhappypants

FlyingBreadMan

Different women surely?

The blonde on the PIC shows signs of maturity too...

Not going to tofft now

Offline morganstar

There is a disproportionate number of older ladies in this area atm, so I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be 40+ sadly...

Offline Malvolio

Sergei must have got confused when writing the profile - a petite 5'9" ?

InstaPunt

Has anyone met her or seen her - am tempted to see her but want to be sure of her looks and service.

Thanks
Noticed her around the time you posted here as when I searched her I read this. Was put off by the style of photo and veri pic, although probably not her, in the end didn’t get the urge to risk it. She has a new pics, still hiding her belly for whatever,  reason but was willing to give her a try.

Comms by text are shit, gets back late ( ok she might be busy) but once she answers she takes even longer to reply to follow up text. Phoning is better if you get through. Anyways, spoke a few days ago over 2 hours just to get her answers to two texts ( availability and services). She didn’t answer about a-level straight away untill I asked 2 times, other
services she’s answered first time. Also she finished at 9 but didn’t bother telling me this (despite the time) of our texts, until I had the info I wanted and told her a time. So told her I’d arrange the following day and following day no reply.
New pic looks nice might be a good punt might be a shit punt, but coms puts me off

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Noticed her around the time you posted here as when I searched her I read this. Was put off by the style of photo and veri pic, although probably not her, in the end didn’t get the urge to risk it. She has a new pics, still hiding her belly for whatever,  reason but was willing to give her a try.

Comms by text are shit, gets back late ( ok she might be busy) but once she answers she takes even longer to reply to follow up text. Phoning is better if you get through. Anyways, spoke a few days ago over 2 hours just to get her answers to two texts ( availability and services). She didn’t answer about a-level straight away untill I asked 2 times, other
services she’s answered first time. Also she finished at 9 but didn’t bother telling me this (despite the time) of our texts, until I had the info I wanted and told her a time. So told her I’d arrange the following day and following day no reply.
New pic looks nice might be a good punt might be a shit punt, but coms puts me off

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for sharing!

Offline MajorPayne

Any further. Updates? Goes by the name now of Polish Amanda

Offline lebon121

Hi everybody.
I met her two weeks ago.
She has been in the uk 5 months only . She does not speak english at all. Communication either by sms or calls were made by a lady receptionist from the same country. She did not deliver the service in her like list . No kissing no blowjob. So it is basic service and  very limited. 
Tall but very skinny and not attractive really.
Very inexperienced.
Avoid guy . Waste of mobey and time .
She operates from soho by china town.
I think she works with other girl
Here is the link.:
 https://www.adultwork.com/2393451 or https://www.adultwork.com/Hot%2E%2E%2EEve
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

9 review(s) found for Little_princes  linked to in above post (1 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative)

mrhappypants

Hi everybody.
I met her two weeks ago.
She has been in the uk 5 months only . She does not speak english at all. Communication either by sms or calls were made by a lady receptionist from the same country. She did not deliver the service in her like list . No kissing no blowjob. So it is basic service and  very limited. 
Very inexperienced.
Here is the link.:

Please post this as a review.

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks
Thought her pretty in her picture but will instead avoid.

Offline Thepacifist

I was considering her but thanks to UKP I think I'll leave it.  :hi:

Offline RAJEC

Offline The_Don

Hi everybody.
I met her two weeks ago.
Very inexperienced.

If you have the time, please post a review, as it may help genuine punters, when researching for a punt.

Here is the link.:

Eve reviews, are not great reading, IMO.

When searching on A/W, I just skip over her profile.

DylanPerry

Hi everybody.
I met her two weeks ago.
Very inexperienced.
Here is the link.:

This seems pretty accurate, if only I saw it before I went and saw her.

See my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=189199.new#new