Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redeeming vouchers on AW  (Read 977 times)

Offline WAY-WARD

I paid £10 at a newsagents for a voucher to use on AW. I've done this once before a few years back and everything was straightforward.
The one I bought is a Paysafecard Classic (over 18) but AW only seems to accept Neosurf.
I only access AW on my mobile and can't find any useful information.
Has anyone experienced this problem? Can anyone help?

Offline GingerNuts

Offline WAY-WARD

I don't even know what else I can use it for.
£10 in the bin.....thanks anyway for your help

Offline GingerNuts

Apparently you can "Pay with paysafecard in thousands of online shops and wherever you see our logo".

Offline Charliehutton

I feel your pain, Wayward. I did read on here some months ago that paypal vouchers would no longer work.

Now and again I'd like to check out a girl's private gallery, but I no longer know how to do it anonymously.

Anything remotely hi-tech and I haven't a clue; I'm hoping that perhaps someone will have a solution to suit computer illiterate old farts.

Offline GingerNuts

I feel your pain, Wayward. I did read on here some months ago that paypal vouchers would no longer work.

Now and again I'd like to check out a girl's private gallery, but I no longer know how to do it anonymously.

Anything remotely hi-tech and I haven't a clue; I'm hoping that perhaps someone will have a solution to suit computer illiterate old farts.

I assume they still accept Neosurf, I haven't checked.

I bought some Neosurf vouchers last week and it’s almost identical as a transaction.

Paid cash at the newsagent, went on AW then entered the pin - credits straight onto my account.

Offline Charliehutton

I assume they still accept Neosurf, I haven't checked.

Thanks, Ginger. I've never heard of Neosurf, but my dodgy corner shop - they reset phone passwords and all sorts - will no doubt put me right.

Offline WAY-WARD

I first tried the Post Office but thee was such a long queue I opted for the newsagents.  I made sure it was an over 18s voucher but he told my it was a nonrefundable purchase. I might be able to use it for something else otherwise.....let it won't be the first tenner down the drain

Offline GingerNuts

I first tried the Post Office but thee was such a long queue I opted for the newsagents.  I made sure it was an over 18s voucher but he told my it was a nonrefundable purchase. I might be able to use it for something else otherwise.....let it won't be the first tenner down the drain

They say "Pay with paysafecard in thousands of online shops and wherever you see our logo". Presumably you can use the voucher to pay for goods in the same shops you can buy the vouchers.

Offline WAY-WARD

Oh, so you can use it over the counter.
To use it online I'm guessing you would either not get any change if you anything for under a tenner, and to use it as a part payment would be too much hassle to even try.

Offline WAY-WARD

Well I can't find any retailers who sell Neosurf vouchers. There own website can't find anywhere near me and suggests I buy it online, which of course contradicts the idea of buying a voucher for cash ro use online
.....unless I can buy Neosurf vouchers using the Paysafe voucher I bought.

Offline GingerNuts

Well I can't find any retailers who sell Neosurf vouchers. There own website can't find anywhere near me and suggests I buy it online, which of course contradicts the idea of buying a voucher for cash ro use online
.....unless I can buy Neosurf vouchers using the Paysafe voucher I bought.

Near to home I can buy a voucher (according to their website) at several local convenience stores like Spar or Londis, an off-licence, a petrol station and a Tesco Express.

Offline WAY-WARD

I was sitting in a Tesco carpark the first time I checked their website and I drew a blank. I've asked in the Post Office and a Morrisons Supermarket and neither had heard of Neosurf. I will keep looking but they're clearly not widely available and to suggest buying them online is beyond a joke.

Offline Camargue

Not tried myself but this recent article says you can buy them in PayPoint outlets - External Link/Members Only
If the person behind the till hasn't heard of it it is worth asking them to check their till menu under e-vouchers.

Offline WAY-WARD

Success! I went to the Co-Op and young cashier never heard of Neosurf but he was very helpful and eventually he found it on his till. Luckily it was a quiet time of day with no one queueing behind me. 3 times he tried before it accepted and spat out the voucher. I did ask about paying for it with the Paysafe voucher I'd bought in error....he didn't seem that keen so I didn't press him.
There's so many numbers on these vouchers its difficult to know which ones to enter to redeem your tenner on AW but I got there in the end.
Thanks everyone for your help.

Offline char45

Neosurf is a bit weird, the guy at my local shop is quite tech savvy and said it was an option on his terminal but it wouldn't let him select it. I tried a couple of others who either couldn't find it or couldn't select it. CashtoCode works though quite easily, basically it brings up a QR code on your phone which is scanned in the shop then the money is credited to your account - it doesn't say what it's for so the shopkeeper doesn't know what you are up to.

Offline GingerNuts

Neosurf is a bit weird, the guy at my local shop is quite tech savvy and said it was an option on his terminal but it wouldn't let him select it. I tried a couple of others who either couldn't find it or couldn't select it. CashtoCode works though quite easily, basically it brings up a QR code on your phone which is scanned in the shop then the money is credited to your account - it doesn't say what it's for so the shopkeeper doesn't know what you are up to.

Does AW accept CashtoCode?

Offline char45

Yeah its the option under Neosurf

Bitcoin also works well if you are ok with setting up the bitcoin wallet

Does AW accept CashtoCode?

Offline mahler44

I'm also having difficulty finding a shop that has even heard of Neosurf - even the ones that are listed on the Neosurf website. So I'll be watching this thread with interest.

Online justabj

At the till they need to go to the 'paypoint' option then 'cash' under which is neosurf

Offline WAY-WARD

When I got mine in the Co-Op it took the young guy a while to find it on his till, and then it took 3 attempts before it worked. If it had been the older lady who often serves at the counter I wouldn't have bothered asking.