Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella (GFE, DFK, OWO/DT, Penetration) in W1 (Marylebone)  (Read 97758 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6044195) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantric talents

I saw her before the (unecessary) fake boobs
Didn’t we all! But still struggling to organise a rematch

Offline Macmillan1964

Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stewpid

The profile is gone

She changed profiles to this one a while back:

External Link/Members Only

Reverted to her original own pictures too. Not sure why she needed to use stolen shots as she's sexy enough although I'll never visit myself.

Offline tantraman

Reverted to her original own pictures too. Not sure why she needed to use stolen shots as she's sexy enough although I'll never visit myself.

... and she's also decided to show her face again on AW :unknown: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online tightfoot69

She looks incredible but you just know it will be a shit punt. Especially at them prices.

Offline king tarzan

... and she's also decided to show her face again on AW :unknown: ...

Such gorgeous ice melting beauty 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Offline mrbang123

Such gorgeous ice melting beauty 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Give it a rest mate. You don’t have to jump on every post about her.

Offline kaj314

probably the only one who didnt laugh in his face at his bullshit...

Offline sensualencounter

He’s a fucking idiot. Especially about this one. There’s something seriously dodgy about his connection with her. A few of us punters have pointed this out, as well as his connection to agencies. Belgarion knows more about his dodgy history with this one and YLF. I wouldn’t listen to anything he says (if you can even make sense of the symbols and bullshit gangsta talk) and wouldn’t trust a single word he says.

Offline king tarzan

He’s a fucking idiot. Especially about this one. There’s something seriously dodgy about his connection with her. A few of us punters have pointed this out, as well as his connection to agencies. Belgarion knows more about his dodgy history with this one and YLF. I wouldn’t listen to anything he says (if you can even make sense of the symbols and bullshit gangsta talk) and wouldn’t trust a single word he says.

Yes I'm a billionaire agency tout..
I'm a super pimp..
The Martinez brothers ( from Rambo last blood) run with me..
Your spot on, every hooker in UK is under my command..
They pay me mango tax...👍👍
I'm guarded by government standard security..

Offline JackSaint

Yes I'm a billionaire agency tout..
I'm a super pimp..
The Martinez brothers ( from Rambo last blood) run with me..
Your spot on, every hooker in UK is under my command..
They pay me mango tax...👍👍
I'm guarded by government standard security..

I got the proof, see this post punt photo taken in New Asia Indian in Earl's Court

Offline king tarzan

I got the proof, see this post punt photo taken in New Asia Indian in Earl's Court

How did you get my picture?
There must of been a sting operation and you must have secret intelligence services connections???

Ruus cluut boombacluut maan yes yes yes 🥊🥊🥊👊🥊👊

Offline JackSaint

How did you get my picture?
There must of been a sting operation and you must have secret intelligence services connections???

Had to share the photo, it was taken by a drone disguised as a cockroach and is a true reflection of who you meet in the room  :D

Offline king tarzan

Had to share the photo, it was taken by a drone disguised as a cockroach and is a true reflection of who you meet in the room  :D

Offline king tarzan

You've seen my picture on here, I've admitted to you about myself, now would you like my autograph??
Or my oil painting signed especially to you??

Offline Global_Punter

You've seen my picture on here, I've admitted to you about myself, now would you like my autograph??
Or my oil painting signed especially to you??

" Oil painting signed especially to you "  :D :D

Offline Laney08

From twitter. The change over the years is  :hi:   :music:

« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 07:39:01 pm by Laney08 »

Offline tantraman

Oooh, as well as an AW name change to Suki Foxx, it appears that this lass has now planted herself permanently in High Barnet, where she is £50 cheaper than when in Central London :music: ...

... and I also follow with imagery floating through the AW Gallery :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 01:08:08 am by tantraman »

Offline Meursault

Good work Sir.
I wish I'd seen her when she was affordable and didn't have the boob job and was untarnished. She was really pleasant with me but then couldn't make her mind up about OWO and so on.
I'm still tempted at £100 hh
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 09:15:05 am by Meursault »

Offline Ronnieosullivan

From twitter. The change over the years is  :hi:   :music:

Can you PM me her twitter plz

Ty in advance :hi:

Offline markmamailrk20

Good work Sir.
I wish I'd seen her when she was affordable and didn't have the boob job and was untarnished. She was really pleasant with me but then couldn't make her mind up about OWO and so on.
I'm still tempted at £100 hh

I have to say in the current market she is a bargain for £100. I am tempted to make a day of it and trek norf for a rematch with her

Offline MrMatrix

I have to say in the current market she is a bargain for £100. I am tempted to make a day of it and trek norf for a rematch with her
Profile seems to have disappeared for the time being any how :hi:

Offline tantraman

Profile seems to have disappeared for the time being any how :hi:

Nope, Mr Matrix, the latest incarnation is active ...

Suki Foxx: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Nope, Mr Matrix, the latest incarnation is active ...

Suki Foxx: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Obviously I didnt try hard enough  :unknown:
 :drinks:

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 08:32:56 pm by tantraman »

Offline sensualencounter

Any idea who’s pimping her these days? KT isn’t around to ask any more  :lol:

Offline tantraman

These are pictures of Krystal Banks. Not Anabella or Suki as she's now called

... most eagle-eyed of you, JayXXX :drinks:

Anabella/Suki undertook similar fakery with Daphne Joy photos, as per Reply #237 on the previous page, which reamins odd, considering she also regularly rotates uploads with her own photos that are as good and already on multiple websites (often with face shown too) :unknown:

Offline JayXXX

Agree it is strange that she rotates the pictures. Imo her real pictures are just as good as Daphne and Krystals.

Offline DoorDash

Seems like she deleted her AW.

Looks like her. Any thoughts?

Offline doc friend

Yes.  I’m pretty sure this is her - 

£300 ph. Agency price. She will be left with £200+ I guess    This allows her to pick up new agency type clients that she will probably offer direct bookings at £250+ ph

Offline Payyourwaymate

It's her with eye contacts in. She's been on almost every agency and going back to AW at times at this point lol.

Offline Stanford97

Will Diva give me a freebie if I constantly tell everybody how gorgeous and amazing Bella is for the next decade?

Offline tantraman

Nice spot, DD ... that's the lass I fucked back in 2018, and these Diva stats match her current age/form ...

... and it's always good to preseve faceshots here :music: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only 

... and a video too :wacko: ...

« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 12:04:38 am by tantraman »

Offline Stanford97

Is it possible that her breasts keep going up a size as she wants to increasingly put off her number one fan?

Offline tantraman

She’s certainly completed the journey away from being a plain Jane

Lovely spot, standford97 :hi: ... I note the new agency link under Tornia ...

... plus a quartet of extra pics :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... although I'd argue that she wasn't that much of a "plain Jane" back in the days :coolgirl: ...

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 10:27:04 pm by tantraman »

Online scutty brown

Just spotted a new photo on UKE, which nicely compares and contrasts with an old from one of my collages above ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... and I must say, these damn surgeons are slick!

the real ones look better

Offline tantraman

I agree, SB, especially seeing how those delectable lil' boobies have been madly inflated to the current 34Gs in the latest AW triplet :scare: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 01:06:03 am by tantraman »

Online magnetico

I had a booking set with her when she had her natural boobs, and unfortunately she cancelled it.

I'm not going to book her with these cartoon boobs.

Offline DoorDash

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 02:46:04 pm by tantraman »