Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosa Latina Hot - Neasden - B&S **Blood on condom warning** ❌ ❌ ❌  (Read 2140 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6184998) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yuptree

In-short: B&S as Rosa isn't there this week & condom had blood on it from Sp I went with - writing this to warn other punters  :scare:  :dash:

Comms: maid confirmed Rosa was there via text.

Venue: Same as before on the high street

Girl: Rosa isn't working this week hence the B&S. The 2 other girls (ebony and light skined latina) on offer mentioned that they take turns each week, so she will be there next week. After what hapend I will not be punting at these types of establishments anymore.

Meet: When buzzed in, clear B&S but I had made the journey and went with a slim ebony with small tits and a round ass. The other chick was a short light skinned latina with fake tits (not good fakes) and no ass. Ebony SP spoke no english so communication was a no go.

Things I should have noted after hindsight:
  • Ebony SP Dimmed the lights
  • Blowjob after every position swap
  • Wincing if I was to go deep and I am not big in anyway

BJ, missionary & doggy to finish.

After I finished, I pull out and ask for wetwipes for the condom and notice small drops of blood on it (3 or 4 the size of a needle head)... English is poor so she cannot explain why (or tried not too...).

This is a massive red flag and lucky I did no finger/RO the SP or touch the condom (thankfully fully intact) - huge negative from based on hygiene.  :scare:  :dash:

Will I go back? No and I would advise other punters to steer clear if the establishment allows girls to work like this  :vomit:

Profile: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 05:22:31 pm by yuptree »

Offline Boss_Grinz

Dimmed lights and I guess your lucky you didnt indulge in RO :thumbsdown:

Online bumlover2021

In-short: B&S as Rosa isn't there this week & condom had blood on it from Sp I went with - writing this to warn other punters  :scare:  :dash:

Venue: Same as before on the high street

Girl: Rosa isn't working this week hence the B&S. The 2 other girls (ebony and light skined latina) on offer mentioned that they take turns each week, so she will be there next week. After what hapend I will not be punting at these types of establishments anymore.

Meet: When buzzed in, clear B&S but I had made the journey and went with a slim ebony with small tits and a round ass. The other chick was a short light skinned latina with fake tits (not good fakes) and no ass. Ebony SP spoke no english so communication was a no go.

Things I should have noted after hindsight:
  • Blowjob after every position swap

BJ, missionary & doggy to finish.

After I finished, I pull out and ask for wetwipes for the condom and notice small drops of blood on it (3 or 4 the size of a needle head)... English is poor so she cannot explain why (or tried not too...).

This is a massive red flag and lucky I did no finger/RO the SP or touch the condom (thankfully fully intact) - huge negative from based on hygiene.  :scare:  :dash:

Will I go back? No and I would advise other punters to steer clear if the establishment allows girls to work like this  :vomit:

Profile: External Link/Members Only

It is possible that she might have started her period and not known it was going to start!

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I've had one experience of this happening and funny enough it was with Sabrina/Soraya. Rosa's big boobs have been compared to this girl. At the end of the punt, I pulled out and noticed blood on the condom. Sabrina did genuinely look surprised and said her period had started. It didn't really freak me out but I didn't find it pleasant either!

Offline Maverick1808

Blood on the dom isn’t really a big deal.

It’s happened to me once punting a very well reviewed SP on here. I didn’t mention it so as not to embarrass her. I just used the wet wipe she handed me to whip the dom off and chuck the lot in her bin.

I’d never put that down to poor hygiene. Obviously her period was just starting and she may not have been aware. Her hygiene is second to none, I’d eat my dinner out of her arsehole tbh  :lol: :lol:

Online PumpDump

Erm, bit of an overreaction there OP. You know women have these things called periods?! They can start anytime without warning.

Offline JayEZ2K

...I pulled out and noticed blood on the condom... Sabrina said her period had started... It didn't really freak me out but I didn't find it pleasant either!
Given your name, I wouldn't expect you mind the sight of blood.

B&S as Rosa isn't there this week & condom had blood on it from Sp I went with - writing this to warn other punters  :scare:  :dash:

I would advise other punters to steer clear if the establishment allows girls to work like this  :vomit:
Maid lied to you (blatant B&S) to lure you in just to find an SP on her period bleeding, and not good service  :thumbsdown:

They're obviously running a conveyor belt without regard to health, and blood is a health hazard on its own.

Offline Metalgear2018

Blood on condom is normal. It has happened to me in civie life. Plus we are engaging in sex so thar is the risk we are taking.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I disagree this doesn’t necessarily indicate she’s working on her period. I’ve had hard aggressive sex in the past and noticed a little bit of blood after. Lack of lubrication can also cause scrapes in the vagina.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Oh just to add further you might want to educate yourselves guys about the difference between period blood and “normal” blood  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 01:36:07 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline finn5555

Oh just to add further you might want to educate yourselves guys about the difference between period blood and “normal” blood  :thumbsup:

Neither are welcome  :wackogirl:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Neither are welcome  :wackogirl:

Not the point I was trying to make obviously

Offline finn5555

Not the point I was trying to make obviously

Never said it was  :rolleyes: