Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine and Evelyn from Bedford  (Read 955 times)

Moe29

These two have been on my list. Really want to see them but haven't found any reviews of them despite being up for a while.

Any feedback on them would be great

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline kielondon

yeah thats a bit strange. nobody want to share a gem or its a trap  :sarcastic:

Offline Williams56

Hope this is allowed, apologies if not but Evelyn has recently received a negative review on PN

Moe29

yeah thats a bit strange. nobody want to share a gem or its a trap  :sarcastic:

Exactly. I've decided to have a go but outcall to a hotel I've booked for next week

Time will tell!

Marky789

Just seen this post.

I saw a ‘Jasmine’ a couple of months ago in Bedford answering a number advertised for Ruby......both names appear on her vivastreet profile. She is a heavily tattooed, petite shapeless thing, moderately attractive in a Romanian sort of way !!?.  The event was fine in itself but unremarkable. A conversation afterwards led me  to consider that she is commercially aware and seems to be a ‘voice of experience and mother hen’ to new girls coming into the country.

I would be interested to know if we are talking about the same person.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Just seen this post.

I saw a ‘Jasmine’ a couple of months ago in Bedford answering a number advertised for Ruby......both names appear on her vivastreet profile. She is a heavily tattooed, petite shapeless thing, moderately attractive in a Romanian sort of way !!?.  The event was fine in itself but unremarkable. A conversation afterwards led me  to consider that she is commercially aware and seems to be a ‘voice of experience and mother hen’ to new girls coming into the country.

I would be interested to know if we are talking about the same person.
please provide a link to your review.

Marky789

Thank you, Horiple

I am a pleasure seeker rather than an administrator. I do not review every subject of my activities.

I was simply responding to Moe’s request for feedback.

Offline kielondon

Exactly. I've decided to have a go but outcall to a hotel I've booked for next week

Time will tell!

any feedback?