Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie 30, Central Milton Keynes  (Read 2144 times)

Craig1982

Info:
Profile: External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only
Time: Friday after work
Price: £110, 1 hour
Appearance: Black lace one-piece lingerie, Shaved, Hair in ponytail

Comms:
Called the day before but got voicemail so left a message saying Hi and who i was, then emailed later to check if the time i wanted was available before booking - quickly received an email back confirming she was available so i made the booking, easy with no problems. Didn't give any specifics of what i wanted as i was up for almost anything, just wanted a bit of fun without going for the drunk munters i have to deal with at nightclubs. I live miles away from MK and most of the girls in my region are proper dogs so it's great to have such variety available. Something in the back of my head was telling me this would be a good experience...

Based near the shopping centre/theater district it was easy to find with plenty of space to park once the shoppers had gone home and free parking almost everywhere after 6pm.
For anyone not familiar with the area, this looks like the posh part of MK but you'll probably see youngsters not far away smoking some very strong weed, but don't let these put you off as they're too stoned to notice anything.

I work nearby so decided to grab a coffee and wait for the "I'm Ready" text to come through, but instead got a message saying she was running 15 mins late which caused an alarm to start ringing (another punter leaving? Sloppy Seconds? None of these thankfully!)
A short walk across the road and i was at the entrance to the flats.  Natalie was on the phone talking to me the whole time to make sure i got in ok, rather than being sent an obscure address and hoping to find the entrance.
Went up to her flat, knocked at the door and it was opened to a semi-dark room but light enough to see everything - not like she was purposely trying to hide something, but she was stood behind the door so i didn't know who was there - until she appeared dressed in a black shiny robe and welcomed me in.
The bedroom, bathroom, everything was clean and tidy - felt very comfortable and modern, homely.  The shower took a minute to warm up but once it was going i didn't take long to freshen-up, and she had Lynx shower gel with a stack of big fluffy towels.

The lady:
All the pics of Natalie are accurate but the more recent ones in her private gallery are the best. Someone said she has a 'couple of extra pounds' but i'd say 'slim with curves', i guess it depends if you like stick-thin or something to grab on to. Personally i don't like the girls who look like they'd snap in half. Her English is very good and easy to hold a conversation without having to repeat/explain some things. Great body, didn't see or feel any cellulite on legs, arms or bum, she was smooth from top to bottom with a couple of small discreet tattoos. Didn't mind me touching or kissing her anywhere, and she likes to use her tongue a lot  :P

The booking:
Booked an hour since i had nothing special planned/expected, would've booked 30 mins for a first visit but because i was a bit excited/nervous it seemed prudent to book extra time so i could calm myself down. I'm still quite young and get excited very easily (not good!).
After the paperwork was done, quickly into the shower (I need to get some of her towels for myself, they're nice!) and then to the bedroom for the main event. A big soft bed away from the window, clean sheets and some background noise from a radio in the window (not loud).

Laid on the bed with Natalie next to me dressed in sexy black lingerie with her legs wrapped around mine and started with a bit of light kissing, then more deep kissing which become a bit wet and sloppy but not so sloppy it was bad. Her hands were already getting me aroused before taking the whole length of my cock in her mouth (i'm not exactly small!) right down to my balls which her other hand was gently squeezing.
OWO is certainly recommended! Didn't feel teeth or fingernails digging in and she either uses a slow soft and gentle stroke, or she can go rough fast and hard - i received both and enjoyed both, however a few hours have passed and i'm feeling a bit battered down there - it was so worth it.
Then i must've blinked because she was fully naked (it happened so quick!) and the view from my end of the bed was stunning! Totally shaved and smooth with no stubble, medium sized firm tits with hard erect nipples and small bouncy bum cheeks which would look great covered in cum.

Soon the rubber went on and we went through several positions with a bit of finger-play (she gets very wet!) and more OWO in between, but ended up with my head between her legs because that pussy tasted so good!
Two things i can't forget about the visit:
1) Nat laid on her back, legs up and tits bouncing around - her body is a lovely shape and tits that feel great in your hands and nipples flicked by a wet tongue.
2) Doggy style, fantastic rear-end view - was supposed to fuck that wet pussy but ended up licking it as well - yummy!

While riding on top she has a good technique of taking in as much cock as possible and then grinding back and forth, moving me around inside without the in/out motion, it was such a tease!  :thumbsup:

My Verdict:
As this was my first visit with Natalie there was so much i wanted to do but didn't have the time or energy since it was an after work visit, so I'll have to go back again and finish what was started.
Half way through i asked if i could watch her play with herself to which she happily obliged, but that didn't last long before it was back to some oral.
Anyway... my time was almost up so we had a few minutes to chill out on the bed before i showered again and was accompanied to her door - she likes to cuddle/kiss, a very realistic GFE - and if all the noises she made were fake it was quite impressive as it had me convinced :D

The hour price was a bit more some girls and i was suspicious if it would be worth the extra cash, but as she says on her profile "it's quality that matters not quantity" which is so right!
She's a little bit shy but mostly outgoing so it's easy to make her blush; she's a genuine WG who enjoys what she's doing (or should that be 'who' she's doing?)
Other reviews of Natalie are pretty much the same, guys falling head over heels for her because of she's so friendly, bubbly attitude and sexy body :kissgirl:  Hell, i'd pay just to spend some time with someone nice like her (but then i'd want to fuck afterward) ;-)

Negative: The only thing which put me off was her phone buzzed/rang several times during the hour - would've preferred if it was on silent, but still a very enjoyable time  :kiss:
She also nibbled on my nipples... That was new for me and didn't like it but didn't say anything because i was enjoying everything else going on.

Return visit? Yes, definitely!  :dance:

nervous colin

Great extensive review, missing one thing. How did yiu finish? You mentioned her bum would look nice covered in cum, did you get to see this for yourself?

Offline DrConners

I disagree, fluffy bollocks review by a now banned troll  :thumbsdown:

Offline Banana100

If I'm not mistaken this is near the post office? Tried for b2b massage once and each time I tried to feel her boobs she'd giggle and move my hand away citing ticklish. Vanilla service.
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Big Bad R

Recently met 'Nat' excellent punt, would recommend, GFE rather than PSE, review to follow. There is another girl working in flat who offers B2B massage but no FS which may explain previous posting by Banana100.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:47:43 pm by Big Bad R »