Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Anglian Mandy  (Read 477 times)

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Hey guys,I was reminiscing my earlyish punting days and wonder if anyone could remember a S/P that used to go by the name of Mandy in the King’s Lynn area?...I specifically remember banging her in a tiny flat above a sewing shop and it was a hell of a punt too!( hence why I remembered it eh;-))...I”m sure she said she worked Norwich way but only ever saw her the once in K/L...She may well have left the scene by now as this was going back 10ish years or so now but she was a curvy milf with an enthusiastic attitude whilst on the job so to speak!...Any knowledge would be appreciated as the current climate round Norfolk way is far too many dusty-phones unfortunately!...thanks gents and tc:-D

Offline funfungoodguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Worked for a long time around Norwich. initially as Mistress Monroe - Dominatrix and equipped for that work with various dungeon stuff.
Gave that up but continued as Mandy - with deteriorating reviews, some cleanliness related.
Now to be found in Islington

There are other pages on her in here, this is one (old) link.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21842.msg324648#msg324648

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 09:04:22 am by funfungoodguy »

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Ty for the intel funguy but this can’t be the Mandy I saw as she was around 32-35 n that was 10years ago but appreciate the response sir:-D