Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Emma xx (Kings Langley)  (Read 655 times)

Offline unclepokey

Emma's AW page has disappeared seemingly in the last day or so.

Hope she's OK. Anyone have any info?

Offline stockinglover

UP If you follow Emmas profile its always up and down nearly as much as Emma her self. Rest easy old chap its back today.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 10:44:04 am by stockinglover »

Offline unclepokey

Many thanks SL

I'll PM you shortly

UP

Offline NelsonH

If you want to keep a check on a girl like this, then make sure you put her in your hot-list.

Even though the profile may disappear from general display, they may show up via the hot-list.

It says "profile not available for general viewing at this time".  Or something similar.  But you see it as normal.

Several of my hot-list entries have been doing this during lock-down.

Offline unclepokey

In fact Emma dropped out of my hot list as well as being no longer around generally.

I rather surmise she had simply forgot to put a shilling in the gas meter so to speak.

Anyway all is well now.

Offline winkywanky

If you want to keep a check on a girl like this, then make sure you put her in your hot-list.

Even though the profile may disappear from general display, they may show up via the hot-list.

It says "profile not available for general viewing at this time".  Or something similar.  But you see it as normal.

Several of my hot-list entries have been doing this during lock-down.

Interesting to know  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

In fact Emma dropped out of my hot list as well as being no longer around generally.

I rather surmise she had simply forgot to put a shilling in the gas meter so to speak.

Anyway all is well now.

Are you hoping to put a shilling in her meter soon UP?

She has a cracking body for her age. A simply amazing arse  :wacko:.

Offline unclepokey

Agreed. And yes possibly in the future.
One does have to be up early in the morning to catch a free slot and often she's fully booked by breakfast time.