Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiona top girl. Help plz  (Read 4350 times)

Offline Memphis87

Hey has anyone seen External Link/Members Only it's meant to be fiona top girl. I'm meant to be seeing her today but not sure as is 180ph but as she is seriously sexy and famous I'm very tempted however this is no feedback on her service here. On aw she has 7 but that don't mean much as aw is not reliable. Any help please. What's her service like?

Offline Oooops

Looks like her and her tattoos look the same but seeing as you've booked you should keep the appointment. If it was me I'd take a pic on my phone just to compare then walk if it's not her  :thumbsup: but on the other hand I'd never book anyone at that price for an incall  :unknown:

For me that would be the cost of two good punts with better looking 'non-famous' totty.  :hi:

Dodo

Looks like her and her tattoos look the same but seeing as you've booked you should keep the appointment. If it was me I'd take a pic on my phone just to compare then walk if it's not her  :thumbsup: but on the other hand I'd never book anyone at that price for an incall  :unknown:

For me that would be the cost of two good punts with better looking 'non-famous' totty.  :hi:

+1

Looks like ther's plenty of meat down below :wacko:

smithie1000

Plus me too  :yahoo:

Offline Memphis87

I decided against the booking in the end and cancelled. I'm going to try and meet blond Samantha (polas friend)

Dodo

I decided against the booking in the end and cancelled. I'm going to try and meet blond Samantha (polas friend)
Good decision and you will save a few bob. Look forward to a review.

Offline Memphis87

Her price has come down, has anyone seen her?

playboy80

Let us know how it went.
Give her one for me too

Offline samsung1

I was about to book her until I saw this! Shocking!!!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 01:32:24 am by samsung1 »

Offline Jerboa

So she's a delusional wannabee Wag,but £120 sounds on the low side for a model, profile verification pic looks puka, even though she might of denied hooking, it's one of the only few jobs she can do to fund her expensive Wag lifestyle.   

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only

still interested??!!

You posted the same link that was posted in August, why should it bother me how much she has spent? Don't give a shit, just want to know if she looks as hot as her pics and provides a decent service.