Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good beautiful WGs that allow fingering and that squirt?  (Read 1529 times)

Offline george123_1

Im looking for a Wgs that squirt and allow fingering any suggestion's

Offline BlueRock

Fingering there's plenty had 2 in up to the palm recently. Squirting is that even real? Just piss surely. Had girls who get so wet my thighs were soaked fucking doggy but squirting never seen it outside of a film.

Offline Stapler

Im looking for a Wgs that squirt and allow fingering any suggestion's

You waited one whole year to ask this?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Fingering there's plenty had 2 in up to the palm recently. Squirting is that even real? Just piss surely. Had girls who get so wet my thighs were soaked fucking doggy but squirting never seen it outside of a film.

Oh yes there are:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129502.0

Bit of a journey and she's pricey, but I had loads of fun and it is not piss, I can assure you....

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:53:54 pm by Ming »

Offline tesla

it is not piss, I can assure you....

I concur,  it's not piss, long time since I saw a squirter, Lisa at Arabs and the legendary Kelly at Sandys, both over 10/12 years ago

Dodo

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:12:46 am by Dodo »

Ming

It's piss and they are taking the piss to suggest otherwise :(

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Not exactly reliable sources of information Dodo!

I have just done a quick search and can find equally unreliable sources that contradict the links above.

In any event, having experienced it, tasted said fluid and had her come over my face, I can tell you from experience it is not urine.

Dodo

Not exactly reliable sources of information Dodo!

I have just done a quick search and can find equally unreliable sources that contradict the links above.

In any event, having experienced it, tasted said fluid and had her come over my face, I can tell you from experience it is not urine.

Bottom line is it is not proven which in this day of medical science sort of makes me of the opinion that it is pee. If it was another liquid other than pee it would have been identified by now and called something like 'feamen' as in 'there's fuckin feamen all over these sheets'

Offline BlueRock

The research I read stated the vaginal ducts that secrete the lubricating fluid are just not able to deliver those volumes of fluid especially at that pressure and velocity. Until there is evidence its anything else it will remain piss to me!

Ming

Interesting perspectives Dodo and Bluerock, I suppose until you have actually experienced it in person you just won't know for certain?

Offline tesla

I agree its not urine

burtonjag69

Seen Rochelle a few years ago physically I would not go anywhere near her however she gave a mean blowjob and squirted all over my cock and legs 😊

Ming

Seen Rochelle a few years ago physically I would not go anywhere near her however she gave a mean blowjob and squirted all over my cock and legs 😊

You must have got pretty close for a BJ and soaking....

Offline bearcat69

In my opinion, it's pee mixed with secretions from the skene's gland. I'm not sure though, although whatever it is, I've only experienced it a few times and on those occasions I've found it a turn on. Would love to find more WG's who do it. I mean Ming, your review of Woofie35.. Let's just say I've never had such a strong desire to travel to Nottingham before. :lol:

Ming

Bearcat
She's one of the few women that make such a journey worthwhile........ I have another epic punt in March, which I hope will equal or surpass Woofie.

Roadster