Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barebacking Pola - Birmingham  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Brumish

I must admit was quite shocked to hear this but an ex punter who I have known for a while dropped this line in our conversation. Apparently she was ok with him barebacking her.
Normally I'd have my suspicions but then he reminded me of the arm patch that she used to wear during skyline days and clement street days.
Definitely made sense to me.
I am quite shocked by this as I used to see her quite regularly.

Offline Stapler

I've got a feeling this thread will develop quickly!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

bod666

Just because a guy has seen a girl and can describe her doesn't mean barebacking actually happened. I haven't seen Pola but from everything I've heard about her I'd be surprised if it was true.

How much do you trust this guy Borat? Ever had a sniff of bs from him before?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:00:56 pm by bod666 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've got a feeling this thread will develop quickly!

Link please, for HP's sake!!  :lol:

Offline Stapler

Offline Brumish

I'm not entirely comfortable with the way he brags. It could well be that he wanted to brag about the higher level of connection he had with her. Saying that, he's resorted to dating now (from SA) and the way the conversation evolved it was believable. I must admit, the way Pola was in her early days, I'm not sure she'd totally say no.
I do recall asking what that patch was but don't recall her saying what or why.
If she did/does then that would explain why she'd have an implant and then cover it with a plaster.

Offline jimgooooo

could have been a contraceptive patch, did that patch look anything like the picture below.

either way i would expect most WG to use some form on contraception as just encase the bag splits :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sh5278

I've seen a different WG with such a patch. Quick search shows its for contraception.

External Link/Members Only

Ming

I am really struggling to believe that she would ever do such a thing.

I only ever met her once and she struck me as very intelligent and well read, not the kind to take stupid risks.

I think your mate is full of excrement.....

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

I'd be gobsmacked if she did BB. She is as clean and proper as they come. I know she hates smoking but can't stop so could have been a nicotine patch maybe.

Offline Stapler

BB has been mentioned before

Ok, Ok, BB,  call me a mug  :(       But it was worth the extra £1  :rolleyes:

Offline bbois77

Tosh and piffle, almost trolling IMHO, never mind rubbishing a top rated provider!

Offline Brumish

Yeah I'm certain the patch was that square one.
Obviously no one knows for sure and I was quite surprised by that. However, the peripheral stuff that led to him disclosing that was totally in sync with my experiences with her. Albeit I did not take her out myself, he apparently did go for a meal or two and this was when she was in skyline.
I'm not totally disbelieving him and find it hard to accept it as I've had good meetings with her.
He mentioned spending hours with late night etc. I remember my time used to go over the hour by another hour at times and used to drink and smoke before the deeds.
He mentioned all that and how she was a nice girl to talk to but when it came to sex, hardly said much and just got on with it. Never used to say no unless it was trying the back door.

Offline Brumish

Stapler when was this mentioned?

I'm not sure when it was, but I've been seeing for over 5 odd years if my punting memory serves me right.

Offline Stapler

milo

I don't think that use of BB is referring to bareback.

In the context of the previous thread I think BB is referring to the name of an earlier poster in that thread, Bumbuttass.

I expect Dodo can confirm what he meant by BB, as it was originally his comment that was quoted.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 03:42:36 pm by milo »

Offline legendinho

These are very strong allegations with nothing to support what you saying. Very poor  :thumbsdown:

Offline Stapler

In the context of the previous thread I think BB is referring to the name of an earlier poster in that thread, Bumbuttass.

I expect Dodo can confirm what he meant by BB, as it was originally his comment that was quoted.

Oh! Yeah! I see what you mean.  :thumbsup:

#fakenews

Offline Juankerr

I'd be very surprised if Pola allowed BB.

You have mentioned that your pal likes to brag Borat and that you are not entirely comfortable with the way he brags so as far as I'm concerned this is bollocks.

Dellboy

I am surprised 3rd party allegations are given any credibility.

Offline naraotw

I have only had the pleasure of Pola's company once, about 12 months ago, she did have a patch on her arm she said it was a contraceptive because she gets an upset stomach from oral contraception.

I cannot believe she would ever contemplate bb.

Offline Brumish

I am one of her biggest fans and have had many punts with her. The reason I'm giving the guy some credibility is purely on the basis that she is after all a prossie.
It could well be that she used to do BB and she doesn't anymore or it could be that this guy had a thing going with her.
We all rely on good comments and advice on here to help us punters and I wanted to put it out there to see what fellow punters thought of this.
As suggested it is highly unlikely given the person she is but I also know she tells a few porkies. Saying that, it is highly unlikely that she does it now.
I don't believe for one second if anyone has done it BB with her would come on here to agree but I've had the benefit of a friendly chat with an ex punter.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 05:34:43 pm by Brumish »

Offline Bumbuttass

I can confirm that this a bit of banter between Dodo & I when he stayed for longer than he paid & being a gent, he offered some extra moolah to which I teased him about.  I'm sure Dodo will confirm it wasn't referring to barebacking.

I have seen the girl many times from her time at Skyline to relatively recently and BB was never mentioned or even hinted at. 

Dellboy

I am one of her biggest fans and have had many punts with her. The reason I'm giving the guy some credibility is purely on the basis that she is after all a prossie.
It could well be that she used to do BB and she doesn't anymore or it could be that this guy had a thing going with her.
We all rely on good comments and advice on here to help us punters and I wanted to put it out there to see what fellow punters thought of this.
As suggested it is highly unlikely given the person she is but I also know she tells a few porkies. Saying that, it is highly unlikely that she does it now.
I don't believe for one second if anyone has done it BB with her would come on here to agree but I've had the benefit of a friendly chat with an ex punter.

With respect I am amazed that you are taking the comments from a 3rd party and stirring up a wave by suggesting that this unknown punter to the forum is to be believed when you seem to question his comments anyway.
  In mho it does not do your credibility as a respected member any favours either.

Offline Bumbuttass

With respect I am amazed that you are taking the comments from a 3rd party and stirring up a wave by suggesting that this unknown punter to the forum is to be believed when you seem to question his comments anyway.
  In mho it does not do your credibility as a respected member any favours either.

+1

The topic is the punters interest so I don't really care much if a well known WG has some negative publicity but the allegation & source needs to be credible IMO

Offline Brumish

I felt obliged to share this as it is something that needs to be aired if Pola is doing this to enhance her reputation.

From what I'm hearing, it clearly isn't.

It is quite resounding and reassuring to know that BB is definitely not what Pola is offering to gain so much respect and reputation.

I think it is safe to say that the dude is just a fantasist or had been treating her like a proper girlfriend.
In any case it is overwhelmingly clear that she hasn't offered it to anyone else.

Dodo

BB has been mentioned before  :(.  Ok call me a mug but it was worth the extra £1  :rolleyes:

Fuck me man you are just so weird......how the fuck can you refer to past posts as frequently as you do unless you spend 24/7 trawling through the threads.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:26:18 pm by Dodo »

Offline Bumbuttass

Fuck me man you are just so weird......how the fuck can you refer to past posts as frequently as you do unless you spend 24/7 trawling through the threads.

I was just about to ask the same, maybe our Mr S is a computer whizz kid who has some algorithm set up on his laptop to find old obscure comments  :lol:

Offline bbois77

I think this thread should be removed, it provides no useful info and damages a top rated providers reputation.

Dodo

I was just about to ask the same, maybe our Mr S is a computer whizz kid who has some algorithm set up on his laptop to find old obscure comments  :lol:

I just looked back on the post I made, I made it but would never have remembered it. The 'BB' referred to was funnily enough 'BB' as in Bumbuttass !!
So why the fuck is this guy, who only does FBSM, trying to spread around shit all the time.

Wonder how long they have let him out for this time before he disappears for a months therapy.

Offline Brumish

The funny thing is Stapler even has, on top of scanning every post, ample time to visit all the masseuse in the midlands too. The guy has some serious dedication to his art.

Offline Bumbuttass

I think this thread should be removed, it provides no useful info and damages a top rated providers reputation.

There are so many bullshit threads that I doubt admin had time to remove them but I see your point,  if the OP agrees that it should removed then maybe he should make the request to admin(?)

Dodo

The funny thing is Stapler even has, on top of scanning every post, ample time to visit all the masseuse in the midlands too. The guy has some serious dedication to his art.
To be fair you can get round a fair few establishments if your only paying diddlee squat for a hand job.

Offline fitasfuck

Hey Borat. Interesting topic. I've seen Pola a couple of times previously well over a year ago and she did have that patch. When I had asked, I vaguely remember her saying she has an implant and she also wears a contraceptive patch for being doubly sure. The question of BB didn't arise during those meets.

It sounds that your friend and her had something going between them and I wouldn't be surprised if BB might have taken place when such a relationship falls outside the realms of a professional punting meet. I am fairly sure every prossie would likely be barebacking with their boyfriend/husband/pimp but most of us would be blissfully ignorant. This is not to cast any aspersions on this individual case regarding Pola (she seemed lovely when we met) but just my hunch generally.

Offline Juankerr

It sounds that your friend and her had something going between them and I wouldn't be surprised if BB might have taken place when such a relationship falls outside the realms of a professional punting meet.

I am fairly sure every prossie would likely be barebacking with their boyfriend/husband/pimp but most of us would be blissfully ignorant.

IF you believe what Borat's friend is saying.

Most punters are equally likely to be barebacking with their wives/girlfriends so I wouldn't have thought punters would be that naïve to think WG's were not doing the same in their personal lives.

Offline Brumish

To be fair you can get round a fair few establishments if your only paying diddlee squat for a hand job.

I was merely pointing out to the time the fella has not his wealth haha.

Offline Brumish

FAF - think you've summarised it accurately.
My only concern was whether she was using this to prop up her lofty reputation. I mean I spent more time with the bitch than the missus so that news really pissed me off.

Glad the wench isn't a barebacking whore but a genuinely nice service provider who is nearly perfect in every way.

Offline azrael

Never known pola to offer any sort of bb, and i see her a hell of a lot. Plus there's no way that a wg with the rep that pola has, word wouldnt get out. I know a while back she had problems with a punter, who got the bad case of "eas" maybe the "freind" borat mentions :unknown:

Offline curry

I am really struggling to believe that she would ever do such a thing.

I only ever met her once and she struck me as very intelligent and well read, not the kind to take stupid risks.

I think your mate is full of excrement.....

Ming  :hi:

+1 dont forget this girl doesn't do CIM so BB would be less likely IMO. I did ask her what the patch was for she said Contraception so i said you dont to without do you, to which she replied with BF. That was a while ago. I see this girl regular like at least 3 times a month when she is around.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:07:59 pm by curry »

Offline Littlefoot

A WG once mentioned to me she takes contraception. When I ask why, she said condoms are not 100%. They may split or come off.     :hi:

Offline Stapler

Do you remember when you were known as Aspley and voted WotW?  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30838.msg493726#msg493726

Offline Kendrig

There are obviously of a lot of us who have seen Pola. Barebacking with a punter I very much doubt, seen her a couple of times, and couldn't get CIM.

The patch is a contraceptive.
This thread imho is total bullshit, and should be totally dismissed.
Let's move on.

Dodo

There are obviously of a lot of us who have seen Pola. Barebacking with a punter I very much doubt, seen her a couple of times, and couldn't get CIM.

The patch is a contraceptive.
This thread imho is total bullshit, and should be totally dismissed.
Let's move on.

+1. It is casting unsubstantiated aspersions on a highly regarded girl.

Dodo

Do you remember when you were known as Aspley and voted WotW?  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30838.msg493726#msg493726

Fuck me I never noticed that.....fancy me reaching those exhausted heights. I will wear the accolade as a badge of honour. :thumbsup:

(Mind you your recall of that does add considerable weight to the kind of guy you really are.....weird !)

Benson50

I will wear the accolade as a badge of honour. :thumbsup:

Probably the only way to do that would be another change of name.   :hi:

Offline Stapler

I see this girl regular like at least 3 times a month when she is around.

Yet no review?

Offline smiley9

I have seen Pola many times sometimes for longer bookings and there has never been any hint of BB so this is a strange thread  :timeout: :wacko:

Online Spurt

Agree total cobblers. Would not deter me from visiting again if only she would answer the phone.

Would be surprised if it has put others off a repeat visit?

Offline Bumbuttass

Agree total cobblers. Would not deter me from visiting again if only she would answer the phone.

Would be surprised if it has put others off a repeat visit?

It's had the opposite affect on me actually, ain't seen her in a while but now have an itch only Pola can scratch.