Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XxLusciousLouxX - Bilingham  (Read 1469 times)

1 review(s) for XxLusciousLouxX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boob_lover98

Not sure how to post links from ipad - address I posted was a whole paragraph...

Anyway, XxLusciousLouXX ... Found on AW.

Self proclaimed deep throat queen so fancied giving it a go for some time.

She can deep throat no question.  Not a particularly pleasurable technique though.

Also, she didn't turn up dressed extra as requested.  Looked and smelt like she had been gardening all day.  There's not much else to say really, not recommended.

Offline OscarC

Offline Boob_lover98

Thanks mate

Now just do the same on my other two reviews please  :drinks:

Offline AgedCases

She didn't respond to my email months ago so I dodged a bullet there then.

Offline Boob_lover98

You did mate.  Bit of a soap dodger.

She had blanked me on many an occasion too but guess my luck ran out  :sarcastic:

Offline Highlander

Quote "Looked and smelt like she had been gardening all day."

Lol'd at this. Cheers for the review.

Offline Dimond dave

I'm also in the same club as didn't respond to my emails. This was about 16 months ago ,, so my rule is one email ok an over sight two emails both been read see ya  move on.  Time is money and money is time.   

Rod trotter

If the smell like shit id have told her to get out or walk.

Stinky fuckers rile me  :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

If the smell like shit id have told her to get out or walk.

Stinky fuckers rile me  :vomit:

Well I can't abide soap dodgers either    :scare: :scare: :scare:..................Bone idle TWATS. :dash: :dash: :dash:

JAIL THE FEKERS  :angry: :angry: :angry:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sesalovdarlo

Remember seeing her deepthroat video on a tube site years ago, like 2006 (taken down now) so I searched high and low to find more on her and came across her awork profile. one of my first punts, met her for a bj. Proper deepthroat but like you say not in a good way. When your fucking her throat you literally bunch of her tonsils. Neat trick though. She didn't look bad back then, in fact quite a Milf. Saw her last year as noticed she was still doing it. she look horrid. Aged about 20 years, horrible grey roots and generally haggered.  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Remember seeing her deepthroat video on a tube site years ago, like 2006 (taken down now) so I searched high and low to find more on her and came across her awork profile. one of my first punts, met her for a bj. Proper deepthroat but like you say not in a good way. When your fucking her throat you literally bunch of her tonsils. Neat trick though. She didn't look bad back then, in fact quite a Milf. Saw her last year as noticed she was still doing it. she look horrid. Aged about 20 years, horrible grey roots and generally haggered. :scare:

Unfortunately that's what happens as you get older.........  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Take me for example  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sesalovdarlo

I remember her offering me a free blowjob as long as her husband could watch and she could film it also as her hubby enjoy young lads face fucking her  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I declined