Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stirling  (Read 1632 times)

Offline AndyMac1

There seems to be absolutely eff all worth seeing in Stirling at the moment - anyone got any hidden gems they could share with me??

I need to spill some seed TODAY!!!!  :dash:

Vic1988

I thoroughly recommend the castle. Or if your feeling fit a wee jaunt up the Wallace monument is a good way to kill an hour or two

Offline AndyMac1

I thoroughly recommend the castle. Or if your feeling fit a wee jaunt up the Wallace monument is a good way to kill an hour or two

There's ALWAYS an arsehole with a highly mature reply!  Fuck off back to nursery you twat!!!

Vic1988

Well thanks for your well thought out and reasoned reply. Your obviously a very highly valued member of society. Once you manage to get your knuckles off the floor and wipe the drool from your face you might even manage to wipe your own arse.

Offline AndyMac1

And you might actually make a positive contribution to the board in the way of a couple of reports, rather than being a lurker.

Do you practise really hard at being a prick, or is it just a natural talent you have?

Vic1988

If you rise to the bait expect to be reeled in.  :wacko:

Offline Poopster

Both wind it in you pair of willy wavers.

Offline Anndyy

Both wind it in you pair of willy wavers.

Why would you stop that?

Anyways if there is no one in Stirling you might have to get on a train. Will be plenty of options withing half an hour of travel.

DG

Haha, there used to be loads of quick witted guys on here, but most end up getting banned eventually. Now we're left with Randy and Jizzman so any 'new' blood is very welcome  :hi: