Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MyaMia?  (Read 1273 times)

monkeymonkey

Will be in Edi for the pm, anyone tried her out? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Romanian, I know, so bit wary...

Offline qetzl

She looks pretty gorgeous, but she has bareback enabled on her likes.
You've also got her here as an 18yo Italian of Oriental ethnicity... External Link/Members Only

If you do go, be sure to ask about bb etc, it might be the case she hasn't been the one writing the likes list.
Be sure to report back!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:30:52 pm by qetzl »

JazzMan

I'm sure it will be her.
There are lots of Romanians that do look good.
You can ignore the "Enjoy List" with Bareback, cim,owo ect...
They just tick every box.
Although they say they will do everything, when you meet them they will do the absolute minimum.
If you touch them they'll push your hand away and say 'it's too cold'.
They'll try and put the condom on straight away.
After 10 minutes they'll say you have 5 minutes left.
They'll keep as much clothes on as possible.
They won't do any sort of oral unless you force them. Even then they'll just suck once and then use their hands.
If you get on top to fuck them they'll keep their legs together to stop you laying on top.
Absolutely no chance of any sort of kissing.

But, if you know what to expect you can get a good shag.
It's hard work.
Not for a novice.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 02:06:34 pm by JazzMan »

Online Squire Haggard

I wont try her, as the risk of disappointment is too high IMO. It looks like she could have written one of her own ratings,

''I arrived 10min late due 2 traffic,but was no trouble.Immediately made 2feel very welcome,beautiful girl & 1 of the hottest pussy's i hv seen.would book again.''

I'll stick to BSS or maybe LSS meantime.

monkeymonkey

So, took a punt... She speaks barely any English and there was some confusion/messing about with the time, had to wait around a bit.

Glad I waited when I saw her though, not only does she have a very pretty face, she is *tiny* - skinniest girl I've ever been with, and pretty short with it.  Pretty big norks for her size - they felt natural but what do I know?

If you're looking for a gfe then go elsewhere - she could barely say anything except "is okay?" and kept talking to herself in Romanian the whole time.  She wasn't cold or disinterested, but there was no communicating with her.  Fairly attentive though, for a Romanian wg, a few kisses were okay but no dfk.  A lot of hand action, when I asked for head I got three or four bobs and then back to the hand.  But my god was she tight - the fucking was also more enthusiastic than I expected, she was pretty energetic and we went through a good few positions - cowgirl was great, watching her little frame bounce around, mish was fine but never a favourite of mine outside of a decent gfe, and did I mention she was skinny? Could see her ribs moving about and her butthole winking at me each time there was doggy, and he seemed happy enough to take a decent pounding. She was straight on her phone in-between rounds, and the communication problems caused a moment I thought she was trying to kick me out, just a mix-up though. Finished the second time with her face down on the bed and really had to stick it to her to coax out another o, she took it without complaint. As I have a bit of girth to the old fella I didn't even bother asking about anal, and as I said she was *tight* anyway.  Coming twice within the hour is good going for me, but will I be back? Probably not any time soon.

I don't regret the visit, big fan of super-skinny girls and was looking for a fuck, not a cuddle, left happy with what I got.  If she's still around in a month or two I reckon I'll give her another go, I did like the look of her :) No point in going if you want any sort of connection, conversation, or oral, but she was a plenty good screw, I left with a smile.

JazzMan

That's a good punt for a Romanian.
Thanks for TOFTT.
Might give her a ago.

RandyF

I've never visited one, but I get that they do as little as poss. for the 40/60, and the enjoys list is nonsense.

But what do they do for an extra 20?  What won't they do for an extra 30?

How many guys have asked them this during the days shift?