Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie Scotland  (Read 2417 times)

Offline BigFoot2015

Hi there looking to meet this young lady this week has anybody any info on her, her feedback on Adultwork is good thanks
External Link/Members Only

Offline BigFoot2015

128 Views and nobody seems to have seen her is she a mystery lady

sheepy

there is a review.

i also saw her while down on business a few weeks ago & she was top drawer, stunning aswell, when in edinburgh i struggle to find a good punt, she was excellent although iv heard hard to pin down
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:08:38 pm by sheepy »

Offline BigFoot2015

I put in a search mate and nothing came up but thanks for the heads up she does sound ok

Offline Name Not Found

She lost me at "Hey Boys, so most of you know me by now...".  Fuckin' delusional. Must think being on AW is some form of celebrity recognition  :yahoo:

Offline Happyjose

I put in a search mate and nothing came up but thanks for the heads up she does sound ok

If you put the AW number from the profile, rather than the name, you're more likely to find any previous on here

Offline seeker

Bonnie from Scotland  :D
Wearing a tartan mini skirt :lol:
I was expecting to see  a set of bagpipes to be lying about in the background  :sarcastic:
And a welcome with a piece of shortbread and a nip of single shot whisky 
When one first foots it across her threshold as she hides behind the door . :cool:

Offline auldie63

Don't forget to carry a lump of coal.

Offline JonhJames

Is it Jackie Bird by any chance?  :drinks:

Bmc88

Seen more glamorous profile pics-that's for sure

Offline walter

I agree about her profile pictures. I'm thinking of paying her a visit but the pictures aren't that appealing. Is she better in "the flesh"?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Santiago

Walter..

Seen Bonnie more than once...cracking girl...fab service...good fun...and very fit. :hi: