Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrincessUK - Edinburgh  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Joe Tortolano

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her before or got any info? Had look but couldn’t see any reviews or mention of her. If no red flags from anyone I’ll likely look to TOFTT.

Cheers,

Super Joe

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I sent a text a couple of weeks ago...no answer.  :unknown:

Offline sparkus

Her AW name could alienate the more militant Nats punters...

Offline jambo1874

Aye seen her a while back. Was based in selkirk for a good while. Profile claims dutch but as scottish as they come. Her photos are overly flattering, id give it 5/10 for looks and maybe 6 for body. Bit of a tum on her. Services were not bad though, OWO was good and probably the only highlight but whole thing was a bit ‘meh’ and never returned

Offline Joe Tortolano

Aye seen her a while back. Was based in selkirk for a good while. Profile claims dutch but as scottish as they come. Her photos are overly flattering, id give it 5/10 for looks and maybe 6 for body. Bit of a tum on her. Services were not bad though, OWO was good and probably the only highlight but whole thing was a bit ‘meh’ and never returned

Much appreciated for the reply. I emailed her yesterday, but sounds like back to the drawing board for me and will give her a miss.

Offline 1980Tam

This one is a complete time waster, I had a few booking with her when she was down borders , always fell through.

Offline zerto

Allows filming, been trying to book for few weeks

Offline Andyboy555

I met her outside of AW through fab...
Was a very lacklustre performance so I'm glad I didn't pay for it!!

Offline sparkus

I met her outside of AW through fab...
Was a very lacklustre performance so I'm glad I didn't pay for it!!

I trust you were packing enough for her size queen demands?

Offline Andyboy555

I trust you were packing enough for her size queen demands?
I'd like to admit yes....but alas, perhaps why she wasn't overly enthusiastic haha