Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Elizabeth (Glasgow mature) gone?  (Read 1882 times)

Offline TheGoalie1

During a recent AW search, looking for some trusted MILF/GILFs that might be available this weekend I couldn’t find Classy Elizabeth. Anyone know if she’s chucked it and hung up the knickers or if she’s contactable elsewhere?

Offline TheGoalie1

Cheers bud - list of decent matures is slowly dwindling.

Offline pingpaw

I was making some I initial contact with her recently and she didn't allude to anything- anyone know why she's left?

Offline Happyjose

I was making some I initial contact with her recently and she didn't allude to anything- anyone know why she's left?

Anyone know why Skylah is retiring?

Anyone know why this guy is so interested in retiring whores?

Offline Milflover808

Hopefully not gone forever she was some ride... be sorely missed

Offline Courtney

:D

....he’s good at the questions.

Did she say anything about coming to Glasgow at all?

Oral with or without?

Who is this girl?

How did you book her? Have tried a few times but no replies.

Probably asking too many questions. :rolleyes:

Offline Clattypats

:D

....he’s good at the questions.

Probably asking too many questions. :rolleyes:
It's even worse than you state  :hi:... 7 posts, 7 questions, nothing constructive...  :rolleyes:

Offline jj70

she said she was chucking it  because she was struggling with her work life balance.

Offline pingpaw

I'm more interested in why a guy with a review to post rate of 0.45 is interested in my modest post count, but I suppose we all need to start somewhere.

Offline Happyjose

I'm more interested in why a guy with a review to post rate of 0.45 is interested in my modest post count, but I suppose we all need to start somewhere.

Well you could start with this

You’ve been on here for several months and so far haven’t made a single useful contribution to the forum, but you have already attracted the attention of established members, including this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15341.msg2665941#msg2665941

Have you actually managed to meet a prostitute yet - either solo or with your ‘female partner’ - or are you just another sad fantasist?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:51:31 am by Happyjose »