Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandie123....Edinburgh  (Read 2411 times)

Punter115

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Looking for any information on this lady lads as I am seriously thinking about meeting her ?
All help would be appreciated.

Punter115

Well it  seems like I will have ttoftt as nobody seems to have any information on her.

Offline Name Not Found

Well, she says all the right things, and her stats are appealing. Only the lack of pictures is putting me off. Look forward to seeing your report. Good luck  :hi:

Punter115

Got a meeting set up for end of next week ...will follow up with honest report soon after.

Offline Easygoingdude

Good work.

Be interested in how it goes.

Andy_boy

Had a booking with her in July , She is really quiet and shy when you step in the door but when you are in bed she rules and is a moaner which turned me on massively

Offline Name Not Found

Had a booking with her in July

Get a review up then. It's what this site is all about  :thumbsup:

Offline Easygoingdude

Had a booking with her in July , She is really quiet and shy when you step in the door but when you are in bed she rules and is a moaner which turned me on massively

Facially what is she like? Age bang on, or plus 10%?

Offline Easygoingdude

Got a meeting set up for end of next week ...will follow up with honest report soon after.

Have you seen her yet Punter115?

Punter115

Sorry mate finally cancelled , was getting the run around with dates/times agreed then she cancelled , happened twice then thought fuck this , pretty sure she is a chancer , most likely reason for little photos, must be better £120 worth out there.

Offline Easygoingdude

Sorry mate finally cancelled , was getting the run around with dates/times agreed then she cancelled , happened twice then thought fuck this , pretty sure she is a chancer , most likely reason for little photos, must be better £120 worth out there.

Pain in the arse when it is all that garbage. Until she seems reliable, one to leave!