Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met Gisel_CastlerUk?  (Read 787 times)

Offline forfunonly86

Hello . I was wondering if anyone has met with Gisel_CastlerUk as i cannot seem to fond any reviews on here
External Link/Members Only

Offline robboflam

Hoping that you realise this one is TS

Offline forfunonly86

Yes i know. Its not for me though.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Offline LLPunting

This mate of yours not have a UKP account?

Offline forfunonly86

No he doesnt have n dont even have AW acc.
Not here to judge anyone mate. Thx

Offline forfunonly86

Erm its for your mate? :D
I have seen a ts before mate. I have nothing to hide about it. But this one isnt for me. Just trying to see if anyone has seen her.who knows maybe i will see her as well in the future

Offline LLPunting

No he doesnt have n dont even have AW acc.
Not here to judge anyone mate. Thx

So you're asking for help for someone who has no intention of contributing here?

And he punts (or intends to) but doesn't have an AW account because?

Offline forfunonly86

Well. Maybe he has an acc on both AW and ukpunting and is ashamed to ask this question about a ts. Not everyone is confident enough to admit seeing a ts .thats my opinion of him. Mind you i didnt fully believe him myself. But since there were no reviews about her. I thought i might just ask. Maybe there are other guys who is looking for her and cant find anything as well. Am not gonna lie. I did meet a ts before and had a good time. Maybe i will scratch this itch again sometimes but atleast its good to know who is serious and who isnt.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeah... I get the feeling there's some stuff we don't know. Maybe OP's mate is the pimp?

Offline LLPunting

Yeah... I get the feeling there's some stuff we don't know. Maybe OP's mate is the pimp?

Nah, OP's a saint, we're just not used to seeing his like around here.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Nah, OP's a saint, we're just not used to seeing his like around here.

You're right. Shame on me. Good of him to look out for his mate like that.

Offline winkywanky

Well. Maybe he has an acc on both AW and ukpunting and is ashamed to ask this question about a ts. Not everyone is confident enough to admit seeing a ts .thats my opinion of him. Mind you i didnt fully believe him myself. But since there were no reviews about her. I thought i might just ask. Maybe there are other guys who is looking for her and cant find anything as well. Am not gonna lie. I did meet a ts before and had a good time. Maybe i will scratch this itch again sometimes but atleast its good to know who is serious and who isnt.

Very brave of you to step in on his behalf, you are a true friend indeed  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: