Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reassuringly expensive?  (Read 959 times)

Offline Blackflag

I was doing a little bit of Friday afternoon window shopping for things that I can't afford when I <ahem> came across Fleur of London (External Link/Members Only)

Crazy expensive and really rather up herself, but has anyone ever seen anything like this screening process before? I'm sure that Fleur/Daisy whatever will delete as promised, but does engaging with this sort of thing leave one open to a better class of blackmail?

Still... great tits and arse!  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 05:07:33 pm by Blackflag »

Offline Stevelondon

I'm not sure what blackmail has to do with it.
Just another SP who has a business plan and if it works.....then so be it.
It is her body to do with as she wants and if there are people out there willing to pay the fee....so be it.

Pricing as has been said on here countless times, is very subjective.
What is expensive to some will not be to others.

Hey good luck to her. If she enjoys her work and gets paid lots for it....what more could you wish for.

Ahhhhhh !!!!   I remember working on that building site when I was just a lad. Out in the sun and rain, hot and cold all weathers. But did i love it.

I feckin hated it  :D

Offline Blackflag

As you said, fair play to her if she can make a handsome living from what she does. But I was more talking about what a new customer needs to provide in order to meet her. A scan of a passport, your LinkedIn address, or an email from your work email? Hot as she is, I don't care if she can suck a basketball through a length of garden hose, I wouldn't do it.

Offline Stevelondon

As you said, fair play to her if she can make a handsome living from what she does. But I was more talking about what a new customer needs to provide in order to meet her. A scan of a passport, your LinkedIn address, or an email from your work email? Hot as she is, I don't care if she can suck a basketball through a length of garden hose, I wouldn't do it.

Oh absolutely

Fuck that  :D

Offline Payyourwaymate

Only an idiot would go through that screening process. No one is worth putting yourself at risk like that. She's acting like a Fortune 500 company hiring applicants.

Offline Gordy555

Long time ago, the only WG I came across similar was Lara Brooks. Reviewed on here I believe, so didn't put everyone off. I was in the area once, but didn't go through with a meeting because of it.

Offline pa5151

Imagine sending her your passport and your linkedin.

Work monitor your emails and then ask you why are you emailing a prostitute.  :wacko:

Younger, better looking girls out there. But good luck to her.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 05:00:57 pm by pa5151 »

Online hendrix

This is common in the USA isn't it? Load of bollocks. The whole "Date Me" thing tells you how shit it's going to be.

Offline Payyourwaymate

This is common in the USA isn't it? Load of bollocks. The whole "Date Me" thing tells you how shit it's going to be.

Yes, I heard about that in the US aswell. The US is an absolute punting wasteland. I feel sorry for punters there. They pay insane rates over there aswell.