Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best rimmer  (Read 5151 times)

Offline Daaz324

Best rimmer in London then ? ;)

Offline Abcd333

I was thinking to ask the same question  :thumbsup:
Just if I can add to that , guys, don’t post Veronica 69
She is well known here  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Daaz324

I did use the search but found a lot of old now no existent profiles!

Someone who really gets their tongue up haha

Offline Daaz324

I was thinking to ask the same question  :thumbsup:
Just if I can add to that , guys, don’t post Veronica 69
She is well known here  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In a good way?

Offline Abcd333

In a good way?
If you are asking for Veronica ,
Yes in a good way. She is good

Offline tantraman

Best rimmer in London then ? ;)

kandyfun (Massage, Rimming, BBBJTCNQNS) in N11 (Bounds Green) ... you're wel-cum :hi:

I should add that Kandy’s rimming skills have already been highlighted on a couple of Regional Discussion London threads …

Best Rimmers

Best Rimming Girl

:drinks:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 10:47:11 pm by tantraman »

Offline Daaz324

Thanks mate I’ll book in!!

Offline smiths

kandyfun (Massage, Rimming, BBBJTCNQNS) in N11 (Bounds Green) ... you're wel-cum :hi:

I should add that Kandy’s rimming skills have already been highlighted on a couple of Regional Discussion London threads …

Best Rimmers

Best Rimming Girl

:drinks:

Yes Kandyfun reviews done is an excellent rimmer in my experience. As was Mature Red Rose review done when in Tottenham, N15 at £70 for half hour but no idea where she is now, last I heard she had changed her name.

Offline expeller

Kandyfun is definitely an ace rimmer, but not on a par with the those two Thais: Linda Yazou, or Jasmine in Baywater

Offline Dangermouse82

Both nicky and Anna from olina are amazing rimmers

Offline Daaz324

Kandyfun is definitely an ace rimmer, but not on a par with the those two Thais: Linda Yazou, or Jasmine in Baywater

Can’t find Linda, is he on here - aw link ?

Offline expeller

Sorry, Linda and Jasmine stopped working some time ago.

Offline Georgeporgey

Horny Nikki gave me one of a lifetime buried herself in there for yonksssss

Offline A.Punter

Haha, Ace Rimmer. Was that intentional?
Banned reason: Waste of space. No Reviews in over 5 years a member
Banned by: 90125

Offline Bangman

Irina licks my arse clean when I go for a massage.

Offline poulen

Irina licks my arse clean when I go for a massage.

You have a link by any chance?

Offline BILLY LIAR

Haha, Ace Rimmer. Was that intentional?

Hidden Image/Members Only

"Smoke me a kipper... I'll be back for breakfast"  :D

Offline jackthelad

I remember reading reviews on a lady based on Cromwell Road in Earl’s Court who had quite a few positive reviews. Had Curley hair and was a thicc girl, possible South American. She would ask if you had any limits before eating your ass. Didn’t get to see her due to lockdown and now can’t find her profile or any reviews. Will keep looking.

Offline spiritualsoul

Laura who used to be in Barbican was Aweome. Not sure if she is still working anywhere else

Offline tantraman

Laura who used to be in Barbican was Aweome. Not sure if she is still working anywhere else

Ah, I recall Laura very much up my arsehole :P ...

top_rimming_bj (FBSM, Rimming, OWO, CIM) in EC1M (Barbican)

... but alas her AW links aren't active at the mo', although she is known to go back-and-forth between here and home. I suspect she'll be back.

Offline spiritualsoul

We can only hope she does return soon

Offline The Abstract

She's not a looker by any means but Sandra Dirty gave me a great rim job when I saw her a few years ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Private Member

All these have with me - and all unprompted too:

Lisa 32FF (Tours) - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sarah-Jayne (Croydon) - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sweet Nanaa - (Nr Leicester Square) - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:52:26 am by Private Member »

Offline piotrskut

External Link/Members Only

ladycharlotte74 will try and lick your tonsils from the other side.  fabulous tongue action, when I saw her a few years ago. she's a milf and has a killer body.

Offline piotrskut

She's not a looker by any means but Sandra Dirty gave me a great rim job when I saw her a few years ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

well done, you win the UKP Golden Pussy prize for understatement of the week  :yahoo:

Offline Studmuffin2018

External Link/Members Only

Ive seen this one on many occasions in the last 10 years (unfortunately not in the last 3 years 😒😒😒 and trust me her tongue will reach places of ecstacy that u never knew existed.

She the only SP to have repeat visits off me and when the stars aline i shall reaquaint myself with that tonugue...and not forgetting her pussy ass and tits

Offline tantraman