Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any B2B / mutual massage recommendations near London Bridge area?  (Read 1609 times)

Offline sab

Hi All, I am due to visit London Bridge area in few days, any recommendations for a B2B/ mutual massage near London Bridge area?
Thanks in advance.

Offline sab

Guys any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Offline DMC

If you fancy a bit of Thai then this one is only 5 mins walk from London Bridge station

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think there's sometimes a second girl who works in the same flat (though not always the same girl)

Offline TantricDude

Check out Veronika Yoga - External Link/Members Only

Although her USP is the naked yoga she will do just b2b sessions with mutual touch and she loves reverse massage as well. So if you're into the reverse massage thang, then she's a good bet. Bit pricey, but she has a nice figure, good skin complexion, lovely natural boobs and a good and varied technique, especially when she stares you in the eyes while playing with your cock!

Massage is on the floor (don't worry it's comfortable) rather than bed or massage table but I liked that. Flat is modern and decent too, behind Borough Market.

There are reviews of her on here. Bit of a mixed bag but I had two sessions with her and I did enjoy them. YMMV ofcourse

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155824.msg1692508#msg1692508
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115225.msg1330767#msg1330767

TantricDude
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 03:28:54 pm by TantricDude »

Offline Munter84

Veronika - I've long suspected she operates from the same flat as Cuddle Joy (External Link/Members Only), can you confirm? Her rates are a lot more attractive than Joy's though...

Offline bigden40

Veronika - I've long suspected she operates from the same flat as Cuddle Joy (External Link/Members Only), can you confirm? Her rates are a lot more attractive than Joy's though...

They do work together.  I’ve seen both.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Guys any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Time to start contributing, buddy.

Do you ever have any intention of sharing anything back with the forum or do you only use it to glean information for your own benefit?

Offline sab

Time to start contributing, buddy.

absolutely... will respond based on the suggestions on this thread.

Thank you all for suggestions... naked yoga sounds interesting ... will let you know how it goes.

Offline sab

I have had to think for a while before writing this review and deciding whether to give her a neutral or a negative. Eventually I decided, it was an expereince, I won't want to go through again...

So despite the mixed feedback, I decided to give it a try.

Good communications and responded promptly... as part of 90 mins session, also agreed to BJ and 69...

Locations- just behind the Borough market... good neat flat with easy access. Easily reachable from the London Brdige Underground station. She mentioned that she has to vacate the place soon.

Looks- 7/10. According to her, the photos are 6 year old, as she clearly looked pretty different, so I had to ask if she is the same person as the one in the pics. Decent sized boobs but gravity is clearly having its impact on them...

Experience- welcomed me with a warm smile and hug, after papework, asked if I needed shower, which I agreed to. Then she started with the naked yoga which was an interesting experience. But soon I realised that during the yoga session, she was also looking at the messages on her phone! :angry: I ignored as always like to give benefit of doubt.

During the yoga, got good views of her pussy...but soon the 30 mins finished in nearly 20 mins and was followed by a very basic FBSM. lot of boobs sliding and rubbing. When I tried to touch her nipples, she said she has sensitive nipples and would rather not have them touched... allowed to press the boobs (without touching the nips). Kissing was only very superficial. Allowed me to touch her ass and pussy.  I soon realised that she wanted to do a quick handjob.... consdering I had read the reviews on this website, I kept on moving her hand away as I wanted the session to last for full 90 mins. when I mentioned her offer of BJ/69, she said that is only for an additional fee... this completely put me off. Then she (again)  attempted HJ, and I asked how long had I been there as I wanted my money's worth... her response was 'it has been an hour'... when I checked, i had bearly been 50 mins.
By this time, I had lost my interest in the session but at the same time, didn't want to let her run away with my money... so I asked her to massage my feet  :sarcastic: again the quality of her massage was pretty basic... but at least I wasn't getting a HJ at 50 mins for the session to end 30 mins early...
Eventually, I got her to give me a HJ and I came on her tits...

Took my time in the shower and then left thinking... never again!

My simple advice would be, if you have money, use it on getting a better expereince with someone else...

BTW- I am pretty sure she offers FS as I saw a box of condoms in the 'massage room'... but by that time, I just wanted to leave.

Offline jeevan1

I am sure she used to work at Chingford with Joanne and Co a few years ago, also at a place in bermondsey. I remember her being quite good . Wonder if the rest if you share my thoughts that service has defo gone down and the  prices have gone up since these lockdowns started. I almost expect a shit service before I get there even from previous SP who were good .