Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rain Season in Thailand so starting my UK punting career  (Read 954 times)

Scottydoesntknow

Hello I'm 23 from Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

I've been to Thailand 3 times in the last 12 month. (Yes i have the bug!) I thoroughly enjoy getting my rocks over there.
But now its rain season and I'm not going back untill December. I've only been back home for just over a month and my balls are starting to get heavy. So im looking for some advice on Northern WGs.

So i've just signed up AW and UKP for the reviews and the advice it can bring. I've just sent off a booking request to...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Still no text or phone call back, should i have started with an email explaining who i am or anything? I'm used to walking into a bar, buying her a few drinks and couple games of connect 4 then paying the bar fine.

Offline PLeisure

Scotty - see the links below?

They are part of what's known as the Punting Wiki. Contains invaluable information written by some very seasoned punters. It was my bible when I first joined and is packed full of essential information.
You'd do well to take the time reading through it. Prevents you from asking rookie questions, etc  :hi:

Happy Punting

Offline Jimmyredcab

We won't hold that against you.   :hi:

At 23 maybe you should be looking for a girlfriend.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline MrClive

Still no text or phone call back, should i have started with an email explaining who i am or anything? I'm used to walking into a bar, buying her a few drinks and couple games of connect 4 then paying the bar fine.

The normal procedure (for me at least) is to send an email stating your prefferred time and duration of appointment. She will then reply telling you if this is OK and to submit a booking request or to suggest another date/time. Alot of girls say they don't like to receive a booking request before initial contact has been made. However this girl does not seem to say that so maybe its OK with her.

I'm 7 years older than you and still havnt tried Thailand. I aim to get there within the nxt year or so though, can't wait!!!

Scottydoesntknow

So maybe I may have gone around this the wrong way. I've seen that she has read the booking request but still no call or text. Maybe onto plan B. One of EE in the city centre 2 have good reviews on here.

As for the part of being 23 and I should be looking for a girlfriend, I'm just not interested in all the dating bollocks and all the effort that a modern relationship requires.all I want is to get my load out with minimal effort on my part.

On Thailand you should get yourself booked there isn't a place on earth like it. My head was on a swivel the first time I went just couldn't believe it. All the 18yo thai birds on the arm of a geriatric bloke. Just really opens your eyes. Beautiful girls, beautiful country and the food is amazing.

Offline Jimmyredcab

On Thailand you should get yourself booked there isn't a place on earth like it. My head was on a swivel the first time I went just couldn't believe it. All the 18yo thai birds on the arm of a geriatric bloke. Just really opens your eyes. Beautiful girls, beautiful country and the food is amazing.

I have been there numerous times, the prostitutes are far from beautiful, some may say as ugly as fuck.      :unknown:

Scottydoesntknow

I have been there numerous times, the prostitutes are far from beautiful, some may say as ugly as fuck.      :unknown:

Yes some I wouldn't touch with a 10ft barge pole. Just depends how much your willing to spend. The gogo birds are absolutely stunning but they know what to charge. Still cheaper than over here though. Also the younger they are the less experience they have. But then they let you  do what you want to them.

Had some great sex with a couple of the older ladies. Had my first anal experience with one around 35yo the last time I was there. "I no go toilet 3 day now" still cracks me up.

And the mandatory soapy body to body massage is just an experienced all of its own.

Offline nervyfooker

So i've just signed up AW and UKP for the reviews and the advice it can bring. I've just sent off a booking request to...

most verification pics looks grim,in hers she looks like fun.

External Link/Members Only

Jay-Jay

Looks like a little boy to me !!!

Jay

Offline Duke of Earl

You could give one of these places a try....

If I were you I would have a day out at sandys.

Offline jackdaw

Looks like a little boy to me !!!

Jay

Verification pic does. But other pics look terrific...she must look good, unless photos have been "magicked".

Offline smiths

I've been to Thailand 3 times in the last 12 month. (Yes i have the bug!) I thoroughly enjoy getting my rocks over there.
But now its rain season and I'm not going back untill December. I've only been back home for just over a month and my balls are starting to get heavy. So im looking for some advice on Northern WGs.

Much more important in my view is why you chose this WG when no reviews on her on here have been linked in from her A/W profile you have posted. Why not choose a WG who does have positive reviews on here thus at least reducing your risk though as ever there are no guarantees. Of course she might have reviews if she had a previous A/W profile with a different numbered link.

Offline jackdaw

Much more important in my view is why you chose this WG when no reviews on her on here have been linked in from her A/W profile you have posted. Why not choose a WG who does have positive reviews on here thus at least reducing your risk though as ever there are no guarantees. Of course she might have reviews if she had a previous A/W profile with a different numbered link.

Sensible advice. And the earlier advice about Sandys was too.

But its Sheffield. I was stranded there for a couple of years...and believe me it was a punting desert.

Unless things have changed, if I was there and didn't fancy getting over to Manchester, I'd probably be taking a chance with this one...although some of my usual kinks aren't listed on likes list.

Offline smiths

Sensible advice. And the earlier advice about Sandys was too.

But its Sheffield. I was stranded there for a couple of years...and believe me it was a punting desert.

Unless things have changed, if I was there and didn't fancy getting over to Manchester, I'd probably be taking a chance with this one...although some of my usual kinks aren't listed on likes list.

I wouldn't risk it at those rates, I sometimes take a chance on a WG but only if her rate is usually under £100 an hour or so. If I were the OP I would either see if there is or are other WGs with reviews on here or go to Sandys if they have someone he fancies and he can ask or see if that WG is well regarded on here.