Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternatives to Adultworks  (Read 1035 times)

robmcc45

What are the popular alternatives for advertising other than Adultworks?

Offline tesla

depends what you want to advertise, I belive auto-trader is good for cars

milo

This old thread may (or may not) be helpful.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25322

James999

Why, have you shagged all of the girls on there, or are you hoping to bend the discussion around to a "new site" you're involved with  :unknown:

robmcc45

Thanks Milo, that is interesting.

no, not any sites or projects that i am working on, just wanted to find out is all

Online RedKettle

This subject does keep coming up.

Are people that bothered about finding another site?   I know AW is not perfect and is driven by SPs interests and (mainly) profit for the owners but I would not want to spend time looking over loads of sites.  It is handy to have one main point of reference and once you get used to AW you can use it effectively to keep an eye on the areas that you want to.

The main issue, unreliability of feedback and reviews, is dealt with by UKP - for me using the sites together is pretty dam good and keeps me busy with a nice balance of regulars and the occasional foray off to see a new girl.

Offline AVGscot

Think people looking for alternatives to AW is just wishful thinking that these new sites will have loads of beautiful new girls to punt with in their area rather than what they're stuck with just now.  Fraid it's not gonna happen  lads.