Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt with someone you know  (Read 4239 times)

Offline percible

Just a general question, I've been looking for local working girls in the Norwich area (near me) for awhile and recently noticed a girl that seemed what I was looking for on AW. She doesn't have any face pictures but everything else matched etc. She lists on her AW that she does webcam shows so I decided to watch her earlier tonight and suddenly recognized her as someone that worked with me in another department. I have spoken to her a few times and like her, but never really became friends.

The thing is the idea of hiring her really appeals to me as I know I find her very attractive and can have a conversation with her, but I've no idea what the 'rule' is with WG's you know. I assume it's happened before that someone has visited a girl not knowing they knew her until they turn up?

I guess being honest that I know her and would like to meet as a punt is the way forward, but would like feedback on the issue. Obviously, it would just be a punt and I'd expect the same discretion as any other punt.

Offline a_test_person

If your single perhaps. Otherwise nope!

ramrodronnie

Just a general question, I've been looking for local working girls in the Norwich area (near me) for awhile and recently noticed a girl that seemed what I was looking for on AW. She doesn't have any face pictures but everything else matched etc. She lists on her AW that she does webcam shows so I decided to watch her earlier tonight and suddenly recognized her as someone that worked with me in another department. I have spoken to her a few times and like her, but never really became friends.

The thing is the idea of hiring her really appeals to me as I know I find her very attractive and can have a conversation with her, but I've no idea what the 'rule' is with WG's you know. I assume it's happened before that someone has visited a girl not knowing they knew her until they turn up?

I guess being honest that I know her and would like to meet as a punt is the way forward, but would like feedback on the issue. Obviously, it would just be a punt and I'd expect the same discretion as any other punt.

I agree with a_test_person percible. It's obviously best to be discrete when punting. If you're not single, and you know her, it could be risky. Obviously if you are single? Then yeah why not? She's a WG, and wants business, then go for it. But if you are with someone? I would personally punt with a WG who I didn't know.

Online madeinwales56

Well, Percible, I would think one step ahead of your booking and think of what happens afterwards. You say this girl worked (past tense) in another department. Does that mean you no longer work for the same organisation?
How are you going to feel half an hour after the proposed punt? If you're an uber confident kind of guy you may feel that you're a real Jack the Lad. If you are maybe not so confident you may feel that you wish you hadn't done it at all.
She isn't likely to tell anyone else as she would blow her own cover so you can rest easy there.
There is an old saying that you don't shit on your own (inter departmental) doorstep. For me, it's a bit close for comfort but the final decision is yours, of course ...

7x5

It won't just be a punt, you may have to see each other regularly. It is easy to maintain discretion at arms length. Not so much when people are often in your face. Other people will notice your body language and mannerisms will have changed towards each other, even if you don't.

When I wait a while for one girl and two turn up at once, it is usually at the same place. I normally fob off the advances of the nice girl and go for the adventurous girl instead and it never works out. No matter how professional you all are, things can get very weird very quickly.

Being honest in general is a good thing, but I wouldn't be dishonest here, just don't mention it. For myself, a 1% chance things will turn out alright is a chance worth taking, but inevitably after an absence I will say something and it will all blow up in my face. The good thing is, things often get worse before they get better and time heals all wounds, but I move on alone and I'm not getting any younger.

It is up to you if you think the risk of headache is worth it, no one else can decide it for you. But if you do like her, why not ask her out on a date instead?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 06:19:43 am by 7x5 »

Offline socks

Do it, I would. All the advice above is sound but that's a real bucket list item for me. Unlike most of the others it's one I've no control over ie unless someone I know starts working it can't happen! Who is she mate ? I'm sure one of us Norvics would be happy to give her a road test and report back for you :cool:

vw

If you have to ask a forum then the answer is no as your gut is teling you no !

Personally I did one of my brothers former school mates who still lives in the village, and subsequently over a year paid to fuck her 2 sisters also on the game. Still see out and about and doesn;t bother me or them but depends on people involved but the warning signs are there.

SophieScott

Just wanted to add in a WG's perspective as it's different from the answer the guys have given you.

You have to factor in that during the booking she is likely to be panicing that you will blow her cover.  You know that you know her, and you know how you feel about it, but she doesn't know that you know it's her.  So she is likely to be uncomfortable and at the very least the booking may not be up to much. 

Offline socks

Just wanted to add in a WG's perspective as it's different from the answer the guys have given you.

You have to factor in that during the booking she is likely to be panicing that you will blow her cover.  You know that you know her, and you know how you feel about it, but she doesn't know that you know it's her.  So she is likely to be uncomfortable and at the very least the booking may not be up to much.
Hey Sophie, you're not that girl from repro are you? The one who sorts my photocopying at [name of business removed for legal and technical issues]?

SophieScott

Hey Sophie, you're not that girl from repro are you? The one who sorts my photocopying at [name of business removed for legal and technical issues]?

Ha ha....Panic!  :scare:

Offline stevedave

If you still work with her, I'd say no. If you don't, and have no links (mutual friends etc) then why not? When she opens the door, just play dumb.

Offline socks

Ha ha....Panic!  :scare:
Panic? I was hoping for a mates rates discount!

vw

i have

I was lucky didn't realise I new her until she told me mid blowjob, seemed to have no negative effects in the one I knew initially, maybe a bit unprofessional to let me know but fuck did it turn us both on.

Suppose some will use as an excuse for bad service, i was lucky best oral I ever had.

SophieScott

Yeah I wasn't meaning it so much as she could use it as an excuse to give bad service...I meant more if she doesn't feel comfortable it's likely to show in her service.  But everyone is different, as you say it could be a massive turn on and it could be the best punt ever.

Online madeinwales56

Good advice there from a WG. You won't hear me say that very often ...

7x5

That may well be the case, but if he brings it up beforehand, especially in writing, it could very easily be taken the wrong way and come across as creepy or worse. If they meet and it is definitely her and they both recognise each other, that is something else entirely and they could quite easily talk it through there and then and move on to proceedings.

jcdmj12

She's obviously a slut, I'd try and pull her instead, far more fun.

Offline threechilliman

She's obviously a slut, I'd try and pull her instead, far more fun.

Nice one!

I don't think I would knowingly punt with someone I recognised, but if I turned up and I knew her, I'd give her the option of not doing it, although by that point, you might as well go ahead.

tcm

Offline RedKettle

I have had an eye on a profile for some time that looks exactly like a woman I know and who I would really like to fuck.  It makes sense as well because she was recently divorced.  She is a very middle class type housewife and I reckon could be hot in the sack.

However profile is pretty shit and she charges too much so nobody on here has had a go yet.

Would I actually see her?  No of course not, she is a friend of my OH, but i do enjoy the fantasy!

and no I am not going to share the profile, just in case it is her and does link back to me.

Offline percible

Do it, I would. All the advice above is sound but that's a real bucket list item for me. Unlike most of the others it's one I've no control over ie unless someone I know starts working it can't happen! Who is she mate ? I'm sure one of us Norvics would be happy to give her a road test and report back for you :cool:

She has been reviewed on here before and got very good reviews (some under a previous name,) I wanted to see her based on the reviews alone then noticed she was having a webcam session and thought I might as well wait and check the cam before making a booking in case I didn't like her. That's when I recognized her, and having met her before I definitely want to see her as a WG!

As asked we no longer work together and haven't for a long time, and don't have any mutual friends, plus I'm single.

In the end I just messaged her on AW and just said that already knowing her I wanted to check that she would be comfortable with me making a booking and told her my real name, and that if it was a problem I could understand etc, but she replied that she's fine with it. Apparently she's met people before she already knows so I guess it's more common than I thought.

7x5

I'm glad it worked out for you. Let us know how you got on. Now if only I had the social skills to not be such a fuck up at times... :dash:

Offline Sonny Crockett

If I ever arranged a punt with a WG and it turned she was someone I knew, I would walk.

Online madeinwales56

She has been reviewed on here before and got very good reviews (some under a previous name,) I wanted to see her based on the reviews alone then noticed she was having a webcam session and thought I might as well wait and check the cam before making a booking in case I didn't like her. That's when I recognized her, and having met her before I definitely want to see her as a WG!

As asked we no longer work together and haven't for a long time, and don't have any mutual friends, plus I'm single.

In the end I just messaged her on AW and just said that already knowing her I wanted to check that she would be comfortable with me making a booking and told her my real name, and that if it was a problem I could understand etc, but she replied that she's fine with it. Apparently she's met people before she already knows so I guess it's more common than I thought.

Great. Now you can put up a link to the girl in question.

Offline lewisjones23

Think the thread is a load of shit

Sending a brass your real name?  :crazy:

If that is true then you are a car crash waiting to happen

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have had an eye on a profile for some time that looks exactly like a woman I know and who I would really like to fuck.  It makes sense as well because she was recently divorced.  She is a very middle class type housewife and I reckon could be hot in the sack.

However profile is pretty shit and she charges too much so nobody on here has had a go yet.

Would I actually see her?  No of course not, she is a friend of my OH, but i do enjoy the fantasy!

and no I am not going to share the profile, just in case it is her and does link back to me.
And you know how these girls like to talk then rope there mate in on the action, just saying  :P

Offline uutarn

Gonna be doing a threesome with my best mate soon... does that count?  :rolleyes:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Gonna be doing a threesome with my best mate soon... does that count?  :rolleyes:
As in your mate is a girl or bloke and who is the 3rd person?

Online madeinwales56

I thought I was your best mate? Cheers pal ...
Only joking see? Enjoy.
Who's the lucky girl?

Offline socks

I thought I was your best mate? Cheers pal ...
Only joking see? Enjoy.
Who's the lucky girl?
Fuck me, I thought I was. You don't reckon he's angling to get us three together do you? Bagsies not the bitch role.

Online madeinwales56

Fuck me, I thought I was. You don't reckon he's angling to get us three together do you? Bagsies not the bitch role.

As long as Uutarn buys the beers afterwards I don't mind who does what to whom. I can be easily bribed ...

Offline socks

As long as Uutarn buys the beers afterwards I don't mind who does what to whom. I can be easily bribed ...
probably best you stay down under for a while - and that's not a euphemism :lol:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Girl on AW is a girl i went to school with. Real air-head bitch that used to give the nerdy kids a hard time.

I'd fuck her, but unfortunately her profile is set to distribute only. AW name is little_dolly

Hidden Image/Members Only