Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shiraz Girl, Macclesfield  (Read 806 times)

Offline BaldEagle

External Link/Members Only

Anyone recognise her? Says she's back but this profile is quite new.

Offline Sb789

She must move around, same question on a thread in South East section in May with no reply. Looks worth a look if genuine though.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Not seen her before but she looks great imo, real nice body and decent pricing for services offered - straight on the HL.  :drinks:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tony4447

I’m sure I’ve seen the pics before

Offline BaldEagle

I’m sure I’ve seen the pics before

That's what I thought but I can't for the life of me think when/where. I have been in her PG and she does look tasty but I worry that she has a lot of photos there for an otherwise brief and new profile which may mean they are not up to date. I texted her earlier but so far no reply.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 12:11:37 pm by BaldEagle »

Offline mexicola

Looks like a private gallery scam. There is just enough to entice you in. The model looks vaguely familiar to other profiles in the past.

I bet you get no reply to a text, and in a couple of days she's in a new town, and repeat.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 12:15:15 pm by mexicola »

Offline BaldEagle

It's beginning to look that way. She does show on the profile she's only in Macc for 5 days and it's radio silence so far. At least now there's a thread on here to flag her up as a probable time waster.

Online Blackpool Rock

It's beginning to look that way. She does show on the profile she's only in Macc for 5 days and it's radio silence so far. At least now there's a thread on here to flag her up as a probable time waster.
At least her PG only cost you £2.40 but then again it's priced at a rate that means more punters are likely to buy it whereas as £5 a lot of people probably wouldn't bother

Offline BaldEagle

At least her PG only cost you £2.40 but then again it's priced at a rate that means more punters are likely to buy it whereas as £5 a lot of people probably wouldn't bother

I'm consoling myself with the loss being a small amount and hopefully this thread will expose her for what she is and warn other members on here.  :dash: