Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Anna  (Read 1533 times)

Blitzed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Arranged to meet  Anna for 30 mins and agreed she would wear a nice figure hugging dress to greet me !
Safe block of apartments by NIA , door opened and I walked in , Anna appeared from behind the door in underwear ... Not the dress requested...Looks great in the pictures but in reality in my opinion she is to "plastic" pain my £80 and she went to put it away while I undressed .
Lay on the bed and had a very fake cuddle while all the time she held on to her phone envelope answering it twice. Covered oral them penetration in missionary but she kept putting her hand in the way preventing full on penetration , "I said fuck this what are you doing " ,,,, "checking condom" she says I was going to walk but I'd been there 15 mins and had not cum . So I decided to wank , she lay by me with her phone in her hand !!!!
Fake tits with scaring around the nipples and Botox lips , no French kissing (I'm a non smoker) no owo
All in I would not return I would have rated as Negative but that would have been I little harsh

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:41:14 am by Blitzed »

boobloverhenry

Hi there

Sorry to hear about your not so great time.

I tend to avoid Romanians as they provide a shit service in my opinion.

She does list OWO on her likes - so why did she not do it ?

We need to remember that we are the paying customer & not to give in to these cheap two bit whores !

Offline Johny Stone

She has 2 negative reviews on here, you didn't check before punting with her?

Blitzed

Unfortunately my dick ruled my brain !!
I'd like a good safe punt with a girl who actual does what it says on the tin. Any recommendations ? V