Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leamington Spa  (Read 923 times)

Offline TrainGuy

I’m working in leamington for a few weeks in June and looking to make the most with a few outcalls to my hotel but it looks like a barren punting desert unless any of you fine gentlemen of the west mids can tell me otherwise!?
No over 40s, DT owo and dfk a must…

Offline smiler999

Leamington seems either expensive Brazilians or bareback Romanian.

I haven’t tried her yet, but is in my to do list External Link/Members Only moves round but seems to do Leam fairly often

Offline l1mpd1ck

Several OK massage place for FBSM

Offline salvagebacon

Seen this one for outcall previously when I've been in the Midlands. Based Leamington / Warwick I think.

External Link/Members Only

With lockdown and all that shit it's been a while. Good comms, showed on time and I can't remember any negatives.

Offline TrainGuy

Seen this one for outcall previously when I've been in the Midlands. Based Leamington / Warwick I think.

With lockdown and all that shit it's been a while. Good comms, showed on time and I can't remember any negatives.

This one looks promising, thanks, she seems quite vanilla though? No cim/facial

Offline Morris15

Cannot recommend emily enough, sometimes a little patchy with comms but service has been incredible every single time