Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanaa - Oxford (touring)  (Read 1888 times)

73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (66 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mikef2008

On a rare work trip to Oxford I thought i might have a first punt in a long while. I had my eye on Lisa Polish External Link/Members Only
but we couldn't get our times to match, so I went with Plan B, Ivanaa and I'm so glad I did!
External Link/Members Only

I had the horn big-time mid morning and called Ivanaa who very quickly and efficiently arranged our meeting. She was located in a large hotel on the edge of Oxford and I have to say I got lost en route to her room but I texted her and she directed me to her.
First impressions: wow! Much prettier than her pics, and taller too. Dressed in pink bra and knickers with a suspender belt. Looked so hot. Long straight blonde hair, brown eyes and the most cracking pair of tits Ive ever groped or sucked. I presume they are fake but they just didn't feel like it.
Present handed over she told me we had to be quiet. Been a long time since i met a WG in a hotel and i had forgotten how erotic and seedy the whole thing can be. You can hear the cleaners outside in the corridor and there we are groping each other in front of the mirror. She very quickly got her hand on my rock hard cock and was stroking in while looking into my eyes and whispering to me how much she wanted to suck it. To be honest, I've had better dirty talk but she is so gorgeous and sweet that I didn't mind.
She then told me to lie down on the bed and enjoy myself while she put on a condom (OW was my preference) and began to lick and suck, plenty eye contact and her fingers playing with my nipples. Again, I've had better blowjobs, although hers was still v pleasant, quite deep, lots of licking of shaft. However when a girl so hot has got your dick in her mouth, what's to complain!
Sex in multiple positions and she was very accommodating. First cowgirl, OMFG! Those tits dangling in front of my face. Then doggie, watching me bang her in the mirror. I was planning on getting her to jerk me off over those tits but didn't get that far. We did missionary with her on the bed, legs up and me standing and I fucked the living daylights out of her and came v hard. All the while, we were having to try and keep the noise down which made it even hornier, like a naughty illicit fuck with a very sexy work colleague.
She cleaned me up, had a brief chat, very sweet girl. I will be back but for an hour next time.

£100/30 mins
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 03:44:56 pm by mikef2008 »

Offline Lewis

Good god!!! £100 for 30 mins to see a Romanian SP?

The world has gone mad.

Offline Cunning Punt

Good god!!! £100 for 30 mins to see a Romanian SP?

The world has gone mad.

Indeed it has. No OWO and no FK for that price - first is a hidden extra and she apparently refuses to kiss. Her review tally is staggering; as has been mentioned previously, her string of positive reviews seem to be largely based on the fact she is FAF rather than she provides a good service.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 07:24:20 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Makka124

Indeed it has. No OWO and no FK for that price - first is a hidden extra and she apparently refuses to kiss. Her review tally is staggering; as has been mentioned previously, her string of positive reviews seem to be largely based on the fact she is FAF rather than she provides a good service.

100% agree, the service she provides for that price is well below (I’ve not seen her,) I think some punters read the previous punts and place the positive as it a similar experience. Nobody should be afraid to write negatives

Offline JonasG

Spot on re: the posts above.

When you actually read her positives, a lot of people are easily pleased it seems.

Some quotes "Very vanilla, but she gets away with it cos of her looks".

That's not how it should be.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 12:13:43 pm by JonasG »

Offline Fkk

Me included I wanted to look at those fits in person.

Absolutely awesome.

I would go back