Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sharon Paradise - Whitstable  (Read 998 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6786768) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Shagswell2001

Seen an earlier review on this young lady and as I had never punted in Whitstable before, I thought I'd try her out.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned around 6.30pm on Wednesday 22/06 and call was answered by a woman with good English and a sexy accent.  Asked for 30mins at 7.30pm and was told no problem.  Hung up and she send me the post code along with what looks like a standard template of what time and how long. Replied with this information and received back thank, see you soon"
Made my way from Ashford to Whitstable and was glad I was 10 mins early. The terraced house she is working from is in a narrow street with limited parking.  I was lucky enough to find a space about 50m away. The post code given will take you almost to her door. Sent her a txt to say I was parked and started to walk towards the post code. She answered a few seconds later when I was directly opposite her door. Crossed the the street and the door magically opened. Stepped into a very tidy terraced house to be greetd by Sharon behind the door with a hand behind my head and fingers running through my limited hair and a full on snog on the lips. No tongues but very pleasant. She was wearing a red bra and thong under a see through black negligee. Followed her up the stairs and I have to say, the sight of that ass had my pants stirring 🤩🤩.
In to the room where I gave her the advertised £100 for 30mins. It was here I got a proper look at her as she slipped off the negligee. Total stunner, much better looking than her professional pictures which I feel make her very hard looking. She is a natural fresh faced beauty with little makeup and a banging body.
Soon we were both naked and she came in for a snog again,  one hand in my hair and the other round my balls. I was standing to attention almost immediately and she gently pushed me back on to the bed where she went straight on to deep throating owo.
She can definitely suck cock, alternating from deep strokes to plenty of tongue action around the head while at the same time clasping my balls and the occasional tickle of my ass.
I noticed at this time her English was a little limited so I guess it wasn't her I talked to on the phone. She is a friendly smiley girl and was always making sure I was happy.
I suggested 69 and was greeted with a big smile and a "No problem " Hopped that shapely ass on to my face where I , probably accidentally found her clit right away and she let a little shriek and a giggle.  Pulled away slightly when I persisted on her clit but had no problem letting me get my tongue in between those fresh and clean pussy lips and ass. While I was dining on her nethers she was still deep throating me and cupping my balls.
This went on for a few minutes when she hopped off and slipped on the rubber with her mouth, applied the tiniest amount of lube to her pushy and said " We fuck now" and hopped on into cowgirl all the time smiling and looking into my eyes. She seemed to have no issues grinding her 20 something body all over my battered 60 year old one.
Rode me like a bronco until her legs got tired and then asked to change position. I thought we were going into Doggy,  but she lay on her back and pulled her legs back almost to behind her head. I soon entered and began banging away like I was 18 again. Although she was wet and well lubricated,  she is tight and I soon felt the sap rising. I tried slowing down and changing the angle of my stroke but I knew I was close.
I pulled out and composed myself for a few seconds and she suggested Doggy. I didn't have to answer,  I just smiled and nodded.  Another big smile and she was face down and ass up. " You can put it in my ass" she said at this point and I must admit I was going for it, but I knew the minute I would enter that tight looking hole, I was finished. I thanked her but said I'll stay with pussy this time time. "No problem Baby" was the reply as she pushed herself back on to me again.  I was balls deep for a few strokes when I knew I was fighting  a losing battle and was close to coming. I pulled out again faining tiredness I sat back and composed myself. She spun round and wipped the condom off and asked me to lie down.
Here she went to town on me with more deep throat and tongue action. She soon had me groaning and gripping the sheets and I did say to her I was going to cum. She kept sucking until I blew my load in to her mouth, pulled back slightly and kept wanking me until I was dry. Discretely splat the cum  into a wet wipe.
Quick clean up and she ran her fingers around all my scars from various injuries and operations and seemed quite interested as I told her all about them.
She is here until Saturday I think and then off to Hove.
If I'm feeling flush I might return before she goes.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 09:49:31 am by Shagswell2001 »

Offline fcuk88

Straight into the HL thank you.