Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Fearn - Fareham, Hampshire  (Read 1902 times)

3 review(s) for English_Fearn (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline electricwizard09

This is my first review. I know I’ve been joined on here for quite some time but Just n never got round to posting anything. It’s an expensive and rare treat hobby.  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only

Booking:
Relatively smoothly. I had met her and another one of the Eden girls (Lilly) before this meet like a year ago. The number used by the duo booking is Fearn’s, for those two at least. I know there’s another girl but haven’t seen her yet. Very eccentric and eager over the phone, seemed a pleasant enough one on one this time lined up.

Price:
170 for the hour. I thought this was a bit steep and for the services offered, it is I think. But I think it’s them feeding into their attitude of “it’s not the services you’re paying for, it’s the classy lady”. I think these girls advertise themselves more towards rich old dudes who’ll take them away on holiday.

Arrival
The flat is a bit sheepish to access. It’s off the road nearby Highlands Road in Fareham. My advice would be book when it’s not lunch/dinner time. Otherwise you’ll bump into workers who most likely know what you’re heading up there for.

The flat
There isn’t really much to say. Tiny little studio apartment, small kitchen, with a bed and a sofa and that about covers it. We talked for a bit and I’d learnt that the whole “Secret Garden” motif is actually plastered all over the place. There’s flowers and plant pots in peculiar spots. It’s not particularly off putting and I rate the trademark, in no ways cluttered. Surprisingly clean, guessing the three that work from there maintain it in some way or another.

Appearance & personality
She’s pretty and is the girl in the photos, albeit a bit plumper than her photos suggest. She said she’d recently had a baby though so I’d let it slide. Great rack and a peachy bum. Age is 36 on her profile. I’d be so generous as to say they all actually look a bit younger, however the level of maturity they demonstrate gives away their actual age. Very classy, sophisticated attitude. It came off as snobbish at times in some ways but I think this is cancelled out by her bubbly, eccentric side. Easy enough to talk to, very friendly overall. It states it on her profile but I never read this bit, she’s very heavily tattooed on some places and pierced too. Some are discreet, some are blatant. Also has a bit of a bush down there, but that’s on the profile and again, I hadn’t read that bit on first meeting two years ago. She didn’t seem to recognise me either, but given she went on a maternity leave of sorts (as well as offering lactation appointments), could be it just all hadn’t caught up.

Services
Started with FK. One thing I’ve noticed with these girls is they refuse to perform OWO but are content with RO. I don’t get the logistics of it but each their own. Head game is decent. Weren’t long before she climbed on top and rode in CG. One thing that did annoy me is that she wouldn’t take her underwear off. Whilst it was very sexy for her to undress me and strip down into lingerie, she never took it off. The panties she wore had a sort of flap that opened to let you in. If you want a bit of fun with her in it, go for it, but I get that it might annoy some folks (like myself) for her to not strip down.
Switched to doggy, with a bit of fingering on between. Made all the right sounds and noises. A bit of light spanking before switching to missionary and finishing in the bag about forty minutes into the session. She’s got a bit of a sexy giggle and enjoyed sitting there for a bit of a cuddle and kiss, talking politics (she’s said that she’ll having shouting matches with some clients regarding this, very, very left wing). I didn’t pay much attention tho, isn’t my thing to discuss that stuff with these girls but she brought it up  :thumbsdown:
Tidied up a bit and was given a deep kiss as I left, and sure enough blokes downstairs saw me coming out. Bear that in mind.

This is a positive for me just because she is a good ride however only just. Her prices, bringing up personal opinions that I hadn’t wanted to discuss and wearing lingerie during whole encounter make me wanna turn it into a neutral.
Also don’t really understand the whole OWO is dangerous but RO isn’t? Either way, if you want an expensive, pretty fuck with rather standard services. Then go for it.
I haven’t reviewed it because it was a couple years back but see both her and Lilly together. Girl on girl interaction is superb and genuinely feels more organic.
Lilly’s link:
External Link/Members Only