Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Thai MILF, Worthing  (Read 1616 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6785817) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only (07907550565)

Paid £100 for 30 minutes.

The profile pictures 100% reflects what she looks like in face-to-face. So, WYSIWYG. Friendly attitude. Accomadating. English is decent.

Punt started off with a sensual massage. Then moved onto foreplay with me sucking on her thick nipples while she's giving me a handjob. She then gave me a good deepthroat blowjob. She put a lot of effort into it with her gagging and everything. Onto sex - we fucked in doggy, missionary and cowgirl. Very enthuatic throughout. Finished off with a handjob. Gave me another massage before I left.

Overall, good punt. If you're into massage punts with some explicit action, she's worth punting.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline DThunter01

Hi pal

Looks good was her deepthroat all the way down and did u get the "pop"?

Ive been looking for a thai DT girl!! :drinks:

Hi pal

Looks good was her deepthroat all the way down and did u get the "pop"?

Ive been looking for a thai DT girl!! :drinks:

She tried to get it all the way down, but I was too big for her. If you're on the smaller side, she'll definitely make the effort.

The pop? Is that the sound women make with their mouth as they pull away from your dick? If so, no. Might be because it was OW.

Offline DThunter01

No the pop is when a girl takes it past her tonsils / back of throat and it feels like a pop sensation as it goes down

No the pop is when a girl takes it past her tonsils / back of throat and it feels like a pop sensation as it goes down

Not for me. Probably because I'm girthy.