Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fitness Pamy - Bracknell  (Read 2374 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5179516) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline DiamondDogs

External Link/Members Only

Time 30 mins / £100
Location - next to Bracknell train station

October 2020 (sorry, taken me this long to get on the site)

I had wanted to visit Fitness Pamy for a while as I love an athletic physique - but they are rare to come by in WG's
Messaged by text on the afternoon of the visit and got prompt replies, really good comms.
Parking is easy as the train station is right next to the flat - which has good security. Pamy was using a spare room in a flat used by another Bracknell favourite, and so it's a clean, safe location.

Pamy met me wearing a black wrap around robe, and is a few years older than her blurred photos would suggest - however she has since updated her AW gallery to include current photos.

We went into the bedroom and started with great DFK, very passionate, and as I undressed she unwrapped herself, and just WOW
she has a total fantasy body for me, brazilian fitness with obvious implants, visible abs, amazing rear - everything was perfect.

Usual vanilla style punt, and the view from behind was simply unbelievable.

She appears to be back in Brazil at the time of writing, but will hopefully return.