Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess - Annabellas, Milton Keynes  (Read 870 times)

Offline tallfitmike

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just catching up on some older reviews. Saw Jess late Summer 2018, so do bear that in mind, if comparing with any more recent reviews. 

30 mins punt, £60 - light kissing, ow, no reverse oral (not allowed), limited positions.

Venue
One of usual flats in MK, perfectly fine - clean and discreet.

Looks
Jess is clearly very photogenic, being one of Annabella's most photographed girls on their Twitter feed.  She's very slim and quite toned, with long black glossy hair. Small tits (B cup?), but I liked them. I found her face a bit average to be honest, but still nice.  Stunning body, small pert bum and great legs though.

Personality
Very shy and quietly spoken - so much so that I struggled to hear anything she said.  Comes across as a nice girl, but not sure her heart was really in it. Needs direction, unless she's changed since I saw her.

Service
I like high heels on a girl, but there were none in the room at all, so it was pointless asking to put some on.  Kissing was very light on the lips, certainly not dfk.  To be honest, all we did was stroke each other a bit on the bed, then she gave me some oral (with condom on) then mish. The oral was quite light and soft, whereas I prefer a firmer sloppier action, so it didn't do much for me. I tried to go down on her at one point, but was told no - then I noticed why. She had a string hanging out, so it was clearly time of the month. That put me right off after then, struggled to stay hard and ended up not cumming.

Overall
I don't like giving a nice girl a negative, but the service really wasn't great.  It was the tampon issue that really put me off and made this a negative though - that's not on at all. Maybe she'd be different and more engaging if it hadn't been time of the month.

Offline Steely Dan

Fair review.

I hope you asked for and got a full refund.  If not ask now and tell us what they say. Shit I see this was 6months ago .. a bit late to ask now.