Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coraline22 Leicester  (Read 2399 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6502414) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Genuine Mick

Came across this profile on Adultwork yesterday due to the lack of any decent punts of late i thought id give this one a go.After a few messages was exchanged booking was confirmed,game on ...
Coraline arrived on time and looked better in the flesh.Paperwork sorted and straight into DFK,both remove clothes and she responded very well being fingered and got very wet,her tits are nice and firm not saggy.Condom on and she climbs on top the view was amazing and i didnt last very long before i filled the bag.
After a brief chat about her being at Uni,round 2.I asked her if she would suck me off and kindly obliged,she gives great head and feeling her tongue piercing rubbing on my cock pushed me over the edge,shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.Good girl, :dancegirl:

I think she is moving to Derby today nearer to her University,but says she is ok to travel to Leicester when i want to book again
Thats already in my mind,Nice girl who offers GFE and it wasnt a rush meet she stayed the full hour
Booking was an hour outcall at mine.£130
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 09:20:49 am by Genuine Mick »

Offline Genuine Mick

Mods or Helpers can someone put up a link i dont know how to do it :thumbsup: :scare:
Thank you
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 09:19:55 am by Genuine Mick »

Online midspunter

What is going on with the Google Translate style text on her AW page? Deeply odd.