Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie advice needed...  (Read 426 times)

Offline Mezzanine

Hello All,

Long term member but first time poster - also first time punter via AW too.

I've found a WG that I like the look of in my area, but I was hoping that someone / anyone might be able to cast an eye over her profile and let me know if they think I should give her a go or if there's something dodgy that I've missed:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Based on my previous lurking aroundd the site, the first red flag for me is that she's Romanian (they all seem to be in my area) as I realise those girls have got a pretty bad reputation. Hidden feedback is also a concern too. Plus that Playboy bunny on her main profile page is lame as fuck.

In short though - and for my tastes specifically - she's right up my rue in terms of looks and her likes list covers everything I may be looking for at any given time.

Thoughts?

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

My advice is simple....no   (for all the obvious reasons i dont have time to point out)

Online RedKettle

A member for over 2 years and your first post and punt.  You will be making some members suspicious already!!

After lurking for 2 years you might also have worked out that a post on a specific girl should be in the regional board - if you post in London you are more likely to get help.

You have already identified the problems, if you want us to tell you a Romanian with hidden feedback will be a great shag you are either deluded or a troll.

Offline Mezzanine

A member for over 2 years and your first post and punt.  You will be making some members suspicious already!!

After lurking for 2 years you might also have worked out that a post on a specific girl should be in the regional board - if you post in London you are more likely to get help.

You have already identified the problems, if you want us to tell you a Romanian with hidden feedback will be a great shag you are either deluded or a troll.

Thanks - most helpful.