Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kissing or no kissing?  (Read 3353 times)

MrBridger

I get really confused with the phrase 'GFE'....honestly, if you want a 'girlfriend experience', why not just get a girlfriend?
If I can find one that's half my age, gorgeous, sucks my cock on demand and won't jeopardise my marriage by making things 'complicated', I might just take you up on this. Sadly it seems unlikely.

Offline Punting Valley

I get really confused with the phrase 'GFE'....honestly, if you want a 'girlfriend experience', why not just get a girlfriend?

If people can just get a girlfriend that easily like you said they wouldn't pay for the experience would they? GF comes with GFE se and GFE baggage, people pay money for GFE sex to not have the baggage. Also GFE is just a term for a group of service, aka something a girlfriend would do, so it is not really an experience like you think.

Danny86

If I can find one that's half my age, gorgeous, sucks my cock on demand and won't jeopardise my marriage by making things 'complicated', I might just take you up on this. Sadly it seems unlikely.

But not impossible ;)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:05:27 pm by Danny86 »

Danny86

If people can just get a girlfriend that easily like you said they wouldn't pay for the experience would they?

I pay for sex, and could easily get a another girlfriend, but when i pay for it i'm not asking for a girl to pretend she likes me.

I like 'boobs, bum and bush'. And plenty of it, which is kind of a problem when trying to maintain a relationship.

But whatever floats your boat my friend.

taplow

Without kissing I really don't want to know. I think not only is it the most intimate of all acts but also the only genuine one so i demand that she fakes it. I think it's the price she's got to pay. She's not going to get away that easily. 

Offline denneboom

For a truly top class meet, kissing (and OWO) has to be part of the setup. and I don't like to ask for it.

Either the girl just does it, or offers it.

It's not a dealbreaker but the punt will be much much enhanced with it offered.

Northernbloke

I can quite understand why a woman wouldn't want to snog someone maybe three times her age or even her own age, no matter how much she's paid. People say "they'll suck your cock but won't kiss" but I can see the difference. You "live" in your head, behind your face, so kissing involves someone really invading your innermost space, whereas someone's cock is more detached. I have no interest in women pretending to want to kiss me, all I'm really interested in a getting a BJ and shagging her.

MrBridger

I can quite understand why a woman wouldn't want to snog someone maybe three times her age or even her own age, no matter how much she's paid. People say "they'll suck your cock but won't kiss" but I can see the difference. You "live" in your head, behind your face, so kissing involves someone really invading your innermost space, whereas someone's cock is more detached. I have no interest in women pretending to want to kiss me, all I'm really interested in a getting a BJ and shagging her.

I'm quite happy for my cock to remain attached thank you very much

spkmstr48

Don't agree at all, that's a male perspective as our sex organs are on the outside of our bodies.

Fucking is pretty invasive for a girl.

Look at it this way, walk up to a random civvy and kiss her, you'll get a slap, fuck her and you'll get arrested for rape!

You gotta get inside their heads more, I'm sure I've had better punts since adopting that approach. Doesn't always work mind, some of them are still fucking impossible. :dash:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 06:03:56 pm by spkmstr48 »

Offline muffherwell91

For a truly top class meet, kissing (and OWO) has to be part of the setup.
This ^^^  :thumbsup: :kissgirl:

Offline claretandblue

horses for courses,when punting via aworki always ideally want dfk,if on arrival i am slightly disappointed in the package i may go just for some light fk.

in walk ups in soho kissing isnt the norm and initially i didnt entertain the idea,over the past three years i have become more open minded and while it isnt common i have enjoyed a few smooches in walk ups and been quite turned on by the sleaziness of it all!