Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese WG  (Read 935 times)

Offline RedKettle

I notice from the bucket list thread that quite of few of us want a Japanese girl, something I have fancied for a while.

Does anyone know of any?

I did a search on AW using the nationality filter and just got 2 hits, neither really suitable, they were:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Too far out for me but yes, I'm in the jap girl camp, I'll keep looking

yorkshire123

It's not something I have really looked for in the UK as I was lucky enough to spend quite some time working in Japan in the past. I've not punted there as the civvie opportunities were enough to satisfy my interest & needs. 

Personally I thought they were on the whole quite disappointing, constant little moans & pretty unadventurous in bed but you would expect that to be different with a pro.

One thing that struck me about Japanese women is that there is two distinctive types, cute as fuck & pig ugly, fuck knows what they do with the girl next door types?

I'm no expert but I would think that a decent Japanese prossie would have a better earning potential staying at home so I would guess that most that advertise as such probably are some other nationality trying to cash in?

However I'm sure there is some exceptions to my thoughts its just a matter of finding them? 

Gordo987

Write "Japaese" in the Specific Words box and:

"Your search matched 51 profiles, showing Page 1 of 2"

Most seem to be in the South.

:hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't be surprised if she turns out to be from Thailand, that's what happened to me a few years ago.     :thumbsdown:

Offline RedKettle

Just tried the specific word suggestion above - got a few hits near me but none that appeal.

Will just keep the idea on the bucket list for now!

Gordo987

I suppose it's only necessary to find a girl that you can believe is Japanese.  :unknown:

Offline RedKettle

I suppose it's only necessary to find a girl that you can believe is Japanese.  :unknown:

so long as she looks like a pretty Japanese girl whilst looking up at me with my cock in her month I will be happy  :drinks:

Gordo987

so long as she looks like a pretty Japanese girl whilst looking up at me with my cock in her mouth I will be happy  :drinks:

I'm happy with that scenario regardless of ethnicity  :thumbsup: